NA_PW_Official

Users who are viewing this thread

Sir Edwards said:
robindelang2 said:
I lost my faith in a real RP community ages ago.
rp community= long gone mate, i wish it were not true, but hell there are still the rare quantity of rp'ers.  Hell, they are of abundance on the NA servers :smile:

I think NA only has some average RPers left.. I lost my trust in RPers in EU...

robindelang2 said:
Sir Edwards said:
robindelang2 said:
I lost my faith in a real RP community ages ago.
rp community= long gone mate, i wish it were not true, but hell there are still the rare quantity of rp'ers.  Hell, they are of abundance on the NA servers :smile:

I think NA only has some average RPers left.. I lost my trust in RPers in EU...
ah, yes on rcc there were only maybe 1 or 2 haha and one of them was the bearman so that doesnt really count xD

01-how-about-no-bear.jpg

Sir Edwards said:
Salva said:
After ignoring my questions via pm and ingame:

Why is NA_PW_Official using Borderlands ver 2 without permission and credits?
bulltrup, salva asked this, idk if you saw it or not, just making sure you do now :smile:

Never saw him ingame. Also two of the mappers gave me permission. I also don't take credit for it I give it to Guard who was one of the two who gave me permission.

Me an Salva talked and he is alright with us using the map. I just need to give them credit,as I already was when asked about the map, and we can use it.

Came back and played for a bit last night, had a good time. Admins seem a bit immature and unprofesional but overall server itself is pretty good.

You know...I don't honestly know if anyone reads these forums. Or actually care but i must say this about this server...in 3-4 days of playing on it i have had enough. These are the worst admins i have ever witnessed in my life. I could elaborate on what they have done and did to us but i couldn't even list it all and wont bother. Most people will read this and say "wow claiming stuff and not even providing proof?" True i didn't even bother taking screens or videos of these idiots. Instead i have something that they don't (or at least i believe) i have a "honorable" reputation in this community. I have a long track record of adminship and playtime so i think my word means something in regards. Anyone i have played with will vouch for me i believe as being a fair/polite/ respectful player but tonight i got pushed a step too far. Tonight i have witnessed the absolute worst adminship i have ever seen in my life. And that's in ANY game. And regardless of proof my word should provide the proof needed. These are the worst admins in PW history.

Any new players i would steer away from this server as if it was a black hole straight to hell. Any veteran players i would say the same. This server at least was a hub of fun and a rejuvenating place for PW in me, then i saw the true side of the people running this server. Now don't get me wrong, there are a few admins here i have seen that are good. But as always it only takes a few to break a server and this is noticed in any server that has fallen.

I wont name and shame on the forums to keep my post up, but there's absolutely no doubt in my mind that this server is not one you want to play on and even though it may be the last populated NA server you need to make a choice:

Play with admins that will kill you for fun in god mode with spawned equipment at will, ignore your countless complaints because they don't like you or your faction, interrupt any war or combat, or even punish you before even talking with you. How many of you have been falsely treated by these admins and the staff only to rejoin? Well I for one have had enough of this tyrant server and ill be enjoying myself on an EU server enduring the pain of the ping and enjoying a sense of stability within RP and a good staff.

Tonight my credibility may be questionable to some who were in the server and saw my comments but know this, I have contributed to the upbringing of multiple servers, played on multiple servers trying to bring them a player base and embracing the current, and when I see admins like this who blatantly abuse the trust and public they have its disgusting to me. The best analogy would be to call them North Korea. They beat the players down and force their rules (when they enforce them anyway) down their throats and wont even tolerate or recognize a piece of criticism. Any admin on this server should look at the man working next to you and think "is he good for the server" because know this, you may be a good admin but even the spoiled apples will affect your reputation and integrity. If you know whats best for you, you will take a serious consideration with those you work with and what you are doing to this community.

Again, you may call this a rage post and well sure it is. But not rage at being banned for punished or what not, rather this is a rage post about the influence this server has on our glorious mod. How many old friends stoped playing this game because of the tyrant servers that get set up? I lost count of mine and yet i come back expecting change only to get slapped in the face by the same old crap. In this case NAPW was the crap in my face.

For anyone who actually read my post i thank you. It was a lot to read and for those whos roleplaying i may of interrupted tonight through my comments in game i also apologize. To the admins who i spoke to i do not apologize to you as every word i said was the truth. I really did mean everything I said.  Anyway i think i may try EU_Union tomorrow! see ya there!

Its a sad day when a server drives someone as mild mannered as top to speak out like that. He is not alone in his experiences, I cannot count the number of bad run ins I have had with the administration of this server. Good luck to you and yours, but im not touching this server with a 10 foot pole, maybe ill give Dota 2 a try, seems to be getting popular.

Back
Top Bottom