NA_PW_4 Persistant Faction: Kingdom of Cerantia

Users who are viewing this thread

Included some basic Laws; the law reguarding sexual acts is because, for some reason, a lot of people are OK with roleplaying rape  :shock:

I suppose it is a realistic roleplay...  But this is a realistic law.  So don't give me any gripe.

Cerce Tentones said:
Included some basic Laws; the law reguarding sexual acts is because, for some reason, a lot of people are OK with roleplaying rape  :shock:

I suppose it is a realistic roleplay...  But this is a realistic law.  So don't give me any gripe.

its just common, but its also good RP to make it a crime :mrgreen:

Very interesting stuff =p. Should we meet ICly I'd love to have a chat about this and possibly the relations between our respective kingdoms (hopefully not ending the conversation in a civil war xD).

In any case, do keep it up :smile:.

House Glendor of the last bloods of Glendor would like ot pledge themselves to the King of Cerantia.

Updated a little bit of the Cerantian history.  It isn't much; but it is a minor update.

Also wanted to kind of bump Cerantia back onto the front page.  Publicity never hurt anyone :grin:

This is part bump, part minor edit.  Just letting you know; soon, persistent slots will be opened up (such as a treasurer, captain of the guard, etc) where you MUST post here to join.  Applications will be accepted soon.

Name: Thoirdhealbhach o'Jarlath
Profession: Scholar and experienced economist.
Home Faction: None. Raised in contested land near Cerantian territory.
Reason for joining: Seeking to expand Cerantia's court with yet another senator.
Are you interested in joining the Cerantian Guard or Militia? Neither. I am mainly applying for a position in the senate. This character would serve also as an excellent treasurer, if necessary.

Cerce, Im inviting the main faction leaders of the defense force to meet up sometime this week for some tactical discussion.

Ive contacted the tidwells and am sending messages to the rest if your interested.

Back
Top Bottom