[NA] PW-Divinity [HCRP]

Users who are viewing this thread

Ya so your site like changed or something and I tried to make an account but it didn't work so....

My unban appeal is gone since the site changed, so I was wondering if you can do it here.

Hired_Blade
Banned a few days ago, eastern
Due to rdm,
I think Jorji banned me

tyty

I'd kindly request you to not literally copy the whole ruleset as it was.. i do not care if you take it as inspiration but this is kind of unrespectful to those that put in a lot of effort to write the ruleset,  you could have asked me atleast.

Gandalf_Gandalfian said:
Ya so your site like changed or something and I tried to make an account but it didn't work so....

My unban appeal is gone since the site changed, so I was wondering if you can do it here.

Hired_Blade
Due to rdm,
I think Jorji banned me

tyty

Here is the new forums I believe. http://www.witchcorestudios.com/

Easter_Cow said:
Gandalf_Gandalfian said:

Hired_Blade
Due to rdm,
I think Jorji banned me

tyty

Here is the new forums I believe. http://www.witchcorestudios.com/

Ik but I tried to make an account but it never sent me the email

Captain Connner said:
I'd kindly request you to not literally copy the whole ruleset as it was.. i do not care if you take it as inspiration but this is kind of unrespectful to those that put in a lot of effort to write the ruleset,  you could have asked me atleast.

Used it as a temporary guideline.  Changed now though to make it simpler instead of a wall of text that the younger ones cant understand xD

If the intention is to have a RP server and a war based server (As the quick battle gamemode currently being run on Divinity NA suggests) Then i would recommend flipping the maps the two servers are running. Great divide is a great map for fighting were as the current version offers little in rp ( Very little faction based armor in the castles,  closer proximity between castles, less variation in terrain such as snow/desert, etc.)On the other hand, the map that is on the quick battle server has much more variety in terrain and many more secluded locations. It also features castles with much more serfing areas, which tend to be better for RP but generally underused when everyone on the soldier is a soldier class and looking to rob anyone not in tin.

Just a suggestion so do what you want with it.  :razz:

domipoppe said:
lol again Peasant aka Fleshgod aka Witchcore
The guy who is relying on no one haha

All he did was try to piggyback off of the server to try and open up another Avalon, and I am sure we all know what will happen there.  Also, I reported Peasant to the proper authorities for trying to use the NFO serverbox I was renting to ddos people.  Logs and his personal information was forwarded to them.

Seems like Peasant and Froi with the ips 98.215.201.232 and 70.127.210.123 are trying to DDoS our server xD how cute.

It's typical Peasant he's a pain in the ass.
When I realized he's back on PW, more or less with or without you, and transferring everything to Witch Core I started pinging and looking all his stuff and I was 100% sure it's him. His names, IP's even his forum software and theme partly even his password were the same like he used ages before.
So I reported this to Gishank in the hope you would end this relationship to him.

A reminder the sign up for the Tournament next weekend is going up tomorrow on our forums -
http://www.pw-divinity.com

I got banned for halting a guy and when he refused to stop and shouted "HELP RDM" I killed him and then an admin saw it and banned me without question, It was not RDM I halted him, please respond I like this server and intend not to actually break any rules

I am unable to find out which admin banned me. But here's my story.

I was in the Town Watch Faction, four players in a different faction surrounded me (they were all together in the same faction) their leader wanted to rob the chest full of gold I was protecting. I said, "get out" and this castle wasn't theirs. Their leader said "Do you really want to fight?" as they gave weapons to each other and armed themselves. I then struck first, dealing two blows to the least armored man they had, he dropped. I then killed their crossbowman because he had bad head armor. Their leader then called an admin for rdm, the admin didn't say anything, just stood there and watched me killing people. I then killed the last two, easily.

I was then banned for supposed RDM without an announcement.

If anyone could help me out with this I would appreciate it.

Schoi said:
I am unable to find out which admin banned me. But here's my story.

I was in the Town Watch Faction, four players in a different faction surrounded me (they were all together in the same faction) their leader wanted to rob the chest full of gold I was protecting. I said, "get out" and this castle wasn't theirs. Their leader said "Do you really want to fight?" as they gave weapons to each other and armed themselves. I then struck first, dealing two blows to the least armored man they had, he dropped. I then killed their crossbowman because he had bad head armor. Their leader then called an admin for rdm, the admin didn't say anything, just stood there and watched me killing people. I then killed the last two, easily.

I was then banned for supposed RDM without an announcement.

If anyone could help me out with this I would appreciate it.

You should post it on the Divinity forums, I'm sure a admin will respond to you. http://pw-divinity.com/index.php?action=forum

Back
Top Bottom