My wounding = castle taken? I don't think so

Users who are viewing this thread

F50

Sergeant
I was defending Jerbe castle, and somehow managed to fall through the floor. This eventually resulted in my being knocked unconscious. Though there was still 100+ men inside the castle, I found myself captured by the enemy and all 100+ men inside the castle suddenly dissapeared and the castle was taken.

I thought having my village looted due to my being knocked out while defending it was bad enough, but this is ridiculous. Patch, quick, please?

That's why you need the exit without save option on this version.  It makes all the difference when you can just ignore the weirdness and go on.

Also when u have done the realistic save verison, you can always do ALt Tab and just end task the game.. and it will not save. Its kind of cheating but works out well when you experience a bug or something ruining hours of work. Like getting head shotted for a inexplicable 120 damage when you are wearing the most expensive and protective helmet you can buy. It is annoying though that your castle appartently gets rocked without you there fightingi n the battle.

Back
Top Bottom