SP - General My wishes for Bannerlord :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Longbeard

Recruit
1. you should implement banners in the game, just like the 'bear my banner' mod, should be a standard in the game, and not a mod.
2. Same goes for the 'Serve as a soldier' mod, could be cool if that was implemented in the game as standard too.
3. And even your own troop tree with some sort of a limit to skills ofcourse so its follow any other faction troop tree. (i know there is a mod for this...but anyway)
4. Warband DLC 'Viking conquest' you could build your own town this could be a cool thing also in bannerlord, and with time make it to a castle and maybe later a big city.
5. Kings of the different factions should carry their own (faction) crown, both in and outside battle (in battle it could be a crown on a helmet) and the kings should not carry a ton of weapons, they didnt do that in real life :smile: but have a royal sword and shield just like the crown specifik for the faction, and if the player becomes king/queen it passes to you or who ever NPC will be the king or queen after a death.
6. you can join any kingdom in the game, but not minor factions, that should be a thing, why not joining the 'Skolderbroda' or 'Wolfskin' and maybe help them to glory and grow their kingdom, that would give the game and minor factions a cool lift :smile: plus i support that the minor factions have their own troop tree.
7. Make it possible to craft bows, crossbows arrows, shields and armor too in some way :wink:
8. More colours when creating your banner please.
9. When making a new game, you should start in the area of your chosen culture.

thats it for now

Love this game

best regards
Longbeard

Last edited:
1. you should implement banners in the game, just like the 'bear my banner' mod, should be a standard in the game, and not a mod.
2. Same goes for the 'Serve as a soldier' mod, could be cool if that was implemented in the game as standard too.
3. And even your own troop tree with some sort of a limit to skills ofcourse so its follow any other faction troop tree. (i know there is a mod for this...but anyway)
4. Warband DLC 'Viking conquest' you could build your own town this could be a cool thing also in bannerlord, and with time make it to a castle and maybe later a big city.
5. Kings of the different factions should carry their own (faction) crown, both in and outside battle (in battle it could be a crown on a helmet) and the kings should not carry a ton of weapons, they didnt do that in real life :smile: but have a royal sword and shield just like the crown specifik for the faction, and if the player becomes king/queen it passes to you or who ever NPC will be the king or queen after a death.
6. you can join any kingdom in the game, but not minor factions, that should be a thing, why not joining the 'Skolderbroda' or 'Wolfskin' and maybe help them to glory and grow their kingdom, that would give the game and minor factions a cool lift :smile: plus i support that the minor factions have their own troop tree.
7. Make it possible to craft bows, crossbows arrows, shields and armor too in some way :wink:

thats it for now

Love this game

best regards
Longbeard
Agreed with your points.

thats it for now

Love this game

best regards
Longbeard
1 Was just added to the game, 2 is a custom mod and not sure how TW feels about adding other peoples hard work into the game without there approval. 6 would be really interesting, but not sure how practical. 7 would be great, I would really enjoy being able to make armor and other items in the game other then just weapons. 8 is a must have not sure why this is still not a thing in the game. Every time any creates a mod for this it gets broken in the next patch or two, why is the color pallet so bland in the first place. Also why can't you add custom banners without a mod. 9 should be an option but not a rule per say. Give players the choice and not set it in stone. IE if they skip the main prologue then the option to start in the location of your chosen faction. Unless this is just set that way for the story line.

This is just my take on the requests. thank you.

Back
Top Bottom