Need More Info My troops tried to chop through gate after pushing siege tower to wall

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number

Seadd-Talan

Recruit
I was conducting a siege on a castle, and my troops pushed the siege towers up to the walls like normal, but one of the siege tower groups abandoned their tower after getting it to the wall, and instead tried to chop their way through the gate, and subsequently got smashed by two of my own catapult shots that were directed at the gate for some reason, taking about 60 of my soldiers out of action.
Location, Jogurys Castle
Version: Xbox 1.2.9.34269
Not sure how to reproduce
No screenshots because I was so angry I didn’t think about it

Thank you for reporting. I've been informed that there is not a bug here. The reason why the troops went to the gate is because the gate way is open and it is more secure way when you compare it to the siege towers. The friendly fire of the catapults were arranged and tuned down a bit. It is now said that it is in acceptable range as the battles are chaotic.

Thank you for reporting. I've been informed that there is not a bug here. The reason why the troops went to the gate is because the gate way is open and it is more secure way when you compare it to the siege towers. The friendly fire of the catapults were arranged and tuned down a bit. It is now said that it is in acceptable range as the battles are chaotic.
Hold on, you are telling me that the gate was open, when I specifically said my troops tried to CHOP through the gate. They took their swords and axes and started hacking away at the Closed gate, when they had siege towers they could use instead. I have not seen this behavior when using ladders. If this is not a bug, then TaleWorlds needs to rethink their logic. If I wanted my troops to go through the gate I would have built a ram.

Back
Top Bottom