My Swiss Kingdom idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Theif55 said:
For Historical Events you should add 2 other particpant on france Plain The Flander ( Flemish) And The Duchy of Burgundy or Britanny( if you want ) , The Burgundian should have cities like Dijon and Metz and some 1 or 2 castle and Flander From Brugge to Rehiem and English Have original land but take out Britanny(for France if you dont want to have Britanny Faction or let english have it ) and area from Tour to near Bordeux For france

The Britanny Are allies of the France While the Flander will be under Burgundy in 1384 both were allies of English if there a surrending system make Flander surrender sometime a mid the game to Burgundy(their fickle about france or english because they just wanted the low countries )  and i suggest making castle near Orlean for invading Orlean

If you'll check out a few threads down, you will see I've got most of those factions WIP.

ok, this war was started in 1337, and it lasted for what 113, or was it 143 years, somewhere inbetween.

The "Hundred Years' War" was more a series of wars than one continuous conflict, usually there were breaks between conflicts lasting for a few years.

Back
Top Bottom