My site and forums

Users who are viewing this thread

Lionheart X

Veteran
Hey all, just to wanted to ask if anyone would be interested in helping me get my forums off the ground. I got the site for my 18th birthfay and have just about finished it to a very basic standard, and i wanted its main focus to be a forum of discussion etc, on all topics, including a big section on gaming, i dont want to take any of you away from Taleworlds, I merely wondered if some of you would be willing to start some topics and get the discussions going, plus if anyone would like to help improve the site by giving me ideas that would be a great help too, so please if you will head over to www.toddfinn.co.uk/forums and sign up and give me a bit of support and a members list, im getting lonely being the only one on the members list :sad: :razz:

Many thanks !

Lionheart X

Without the comma, it implies that this man is assisted by penises.
For another example remove the commas from this:
I helped my uncle, Jack, off a horse.

Ares said:
I helped my uncle Jack off a horse.

Nice ! Really wanted that mental image :razz:

Lionheart X said:
Ares said:
I helped my uncle Jack off a horse.

Nice ! Really wanted that mental image :razz:

In that case FoD's post might not have needed that comma. :razz:

I've never understood why people start up forums like these, because they never get off the ground easily. Not many people want to just stay on some persons personal forum, they usually gravitate towards ones that have a specific purpose (ie gaming, books, etc), and then they will grow attached to the people on the forum and just stay around for the heck of it.

I got it as a present, if you had read the first I said that there, but the forum is geared towards a bit of everything, i dont mind if i have a low intake of members its free :razz: Just would be nice if people wanted to join up and start a topic or two for me.

Back
Top Bottom