My game keeps crashing on campaign mode

Users who are viewing this thread

BlackDeath

Recruit
Every 5 to 10 minutes maybe even sooner depending in all different situations, mostly when i reach an opponent to attack on the world map, it just crashes, and goes to desktop windows sais searching how to fix problem or w.e but it doesnt work everytime

any help.. games been out an awful long time, think they can fix dx 9 and these bugs soon...

oh but for everyones information i've been using dx7 this hole time so its not that, and my graphic specs are fine i run starcraft 2 on extreme graphics, and my processor is great, so

HELP  :cry:

ya, that bug can be annoying. The only thing i know that helps is to not begin the fight as soon as the start battle screen appears. Wait like 30 seconds and it should help a little

Well I don't know if it helps but if you have a multi-core processor you may have to 'force single threading'. This option can be found when you start the launcher, and go into the "configure" menu

I had a crashing problem with many warband mods and this helped, but I'm not sure if it will help you

BlackDeath said:
yeah but it lasts alot longer, hm, does force vertical sync do anything useful

what is that?

It just avoids screen tearing, shouldn't have any impact on the crashing.

It's the same for me, constant crashing after the last update, it was the same when the game got launched, then it seemed to be fixed after the first patch, but then I guess they missed that "feature" and reintroduced CTDs on the last patch, and It's pretty much unplayable, I really regret buying this, will think trice before buying anything out of em the next time that's for sure.

If you feel the need to persist on it (I completely gave up) using realistic saving will help since it auto saves every time you enter and exit a location, so whenever it inevitably crashes at least you won't lose too much progress.

Back
Top Bottom