My entire troop just disappeared on the map

Users who are viewing this thread

superlok

Recruit
Firstly, this is really a great great mod. I enjoyed the story. questline and items much much more than the movie i saw with my girlfriend tonight...

My entire troop just disappeared on the map after 3 seconds, no matter what i did, move, talk to another lord close by, wait for a while...

Note:

1. This happened when i load and resume my game to head for the butterglade, killing the traitor for the feron quest. Day 67

2. I tagged the cheat mode ON for the maphack before. (Sobs; I would'nt do this again in case!)

3. While i enabled the maphack again, i noticed that the traitor army does not appear on the map in butterglade which it did before.

4. The entire quest just disappeared in my journal. and what left in my recent log is like the followings:

SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 2281: Invalid Party ID: 0; Line No: 23;
At Simple trigger trigger no: 49

5. Shall i post this in the bug report thread instead?...Sorry, I am new to the forum....

Appreciate for any helps or reply. Thank you so much for the mod again!

superlok said:
Firstly, this is really a great great mod. I enjoyed the story. questline and items much much more than the movie i saw with my girlfriend tonight...

My entire troop just disappeared on the map after 3 seconds, no matter what i did, move, talk to another lord close by, wait for a while...

Note:

1. This happened when i load and resume my game to head for the butterglade, killing the traitor for the feron quest. Day 67

2. I tagged the cheat mode ON for the maphack before. (Sobs; I would'nt do this again in case!)

3. While i enabled the maphack again, i noticed that the traitor army does not appear on the map in butterglade which it did before.

4. The entire quest just disappeared in my journal. and what left in my recent log is like the followings:

SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 2281: Invalid Party ID: 0; Line No: 23;

5. Shall i post this in the bug report thread instead?...Sorry, I am new to the forum....

Appreciate for any helps or reply. Thank you so much for the mod again!

This is a known bug and will be fixed in the patch to be released in the next couple days.  Actually, it already fixed.  The patch is just waiting on some other changes before release.

superlok said:

It wasn't Twilight was it? You poor soul =(

I can't really blame you for passing up the girlfriend for a chance at Mount & Blade, to be honest :smile:

Back
Top Bottom