Can I Run Bannerlord?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Novagradsk

Recruit
Intel (R) CORE (TM) İ5-1035G1 CPU 1.00GHZ (8CPUs) 1.19GHz
8192MB RAM
NVDIA GeForce MX250 1983MB (VRAM) 3986MB Shared Memory (Paylaşılan Bellek)
512GB M2.NVMe Storage (Depolama)
Can I run Bannerlord? How much get performance? What look like quality at 720p MED settings (or custom 720p), not bad or very well? Please help me I want ver much play this game but not trust my laptop.
Bilgisayar sistemim bu şekilde. Bilgi sahibi olanlar beni bilgilendirebilirler mi? Ne kadar performans alabilirim? 720p MED ayarlarda oyun nasıl gözükür? Veya custom grafik ayarlarıyla akıcı ve kaliteli bir oyanış alabilir miyim?

You can run this game just fine at 1366x768 and low-medium settings (30-60 fps, just a guess). This patch 1.5.6 has some performance problems though, you shouldn't be surprised if you get bad/inconsistent performance in this patch.
Edit: And you can forget big battles...

Last edited:
Buy the game and try custom battles with many troops to see how it performs. You can refund the game within 2 hours (if bought on Steam) if it doesn´t perform well. That´s the best test I guess.

I use to have a HD7770 - similar tier card to your MX250 and was playing bannerlord, it was ok until large battles, then FPS would drop to 1 - but that was pre 1.41 when performance hadnt really been fixed. I think it would be "good" at low settings now :smile:

I have MX150 and I play on medium settings 1600x900 Rez and 500 battle count, and I have in between 25 FPS( in the big battles) and 50 in normal ones. I think you are just fine.

1.5.5 and under all gave more or less the same performance
I always played in beta and I had no problems whatsoever

I appreciate it thank you for all answer. All they became helpfully for me. When I try game I coming here and put on my game performance so all of us take real answers :smile:

I bought game and I tryied and I felt very lucy cause see this performance. Yes, I'm finally smelling Calradia's atmosphere. Thank your's all comments again. Have nice gaming!

Back
Top Bottom