Must have been a small update today, now stutters again

Users who are viewing this thread

Yozzer

Sergeant Knight
I was asked the question about new or old modules today so assumed there had been an update. Now I have stutters again in battles! Does anyone else have this problem?
I had it last week but cleared up after a mini patch.

Yes, I have a lot of issues with stutters. Sieges are worst (by far!), field battles it's rare (but it does happen). My CPU seems to be maxing out most of the time I'm running the game though, so it's possible that it's at least partly a matter of not having enough power there (and/or an unoptimized game).

Yes, I have a lot of issues with stutters. Sieges are worst (by far!), field battles it's rare (but it does happen). My CPU seems to be maxing out most of the time I'm running the game though, so it's possible that it's at least partly a matter of not having enough power there (and/or an unoptimized game).

There wasn't an update.

There wasn't an update.
I have had several (Beta 1.3) that have not been reported, from just a few k to 3 or 4 mb. In the instance I mentioned, I was given the option to use the new modules or old as with the formal updates. The stuttering gets bad, and for me has only just started. I will do a validation and perhaps bring me in line with others, but it seems weird?

I have had several (Beta 1.3) that have not been reported, from just a few k to 3 or 4 mb. In the instance I mentioned, I was given the option to use the new modules or old as with the formal updates. The stuttering gets bad, and for me has only just started. I will do a validation and perhaps bring me in line with others, but it seems weird?

Every single update has been reported, recently hotfixes (last one was almost a week ago now) are just added to the updated stickied thread at the top of the general section rather than a new thread having been made which is probably what you're used to.

All changes are noted there whenever they're made though.

In 95% of cases i don't have any problems. In very rare situations a get extreme framerate issues right after i won a battle.

Back
Top Bottom