Resolved Multiple Mouses gives weird and inconsistent UI behaviour.

Users who are viewing this thread

I discovered this using Parsec, if you have multiple mouses connected to the computer running the game, one of the mice will only be able to access some of the UI elements. I also tried this using moonlight to the same effect. Might be a minor issue but it means I can stream this game and play it into the wee hours of the morning on my couch. Attached a video link to demonstrate.

Hello, sorry for the late reply. We have fixed a considerable amount of the problems we have encountered so far and improved the game performance with the multiple patches we have released. Please make sure that your game, your drivers, and OS are up to date and the game has necessary permissions over your security software. Please let us know if the problem persists after completing these steps and verifying the integrity of the game files.

Hello, sorry for the late reply. We have fixed a considerable amount of the problems we have encountered so far and improved the game performance with the multiple patches we have released. Please make sure that your game, your drivers, and OS are up to date and the game has necessary permissions over your security software. Please let us know if the problem persists after completing these steps and verifying the integrity of the game files.

Well because of this issue I hadn't launched the client for months. Upon receiving the notification of your post, I updated everything and fired up the game remotely via Parsec. The game now doesn't register any input at all. Can't even move the pointer.

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom