Resolved Multiple Issues: Caravan issue + won't disband/companion stuck, red eye texture in portraits, soldiers popping in in tournaments - Full release bugs

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: I have multiple bugs, two of which seem to have happened in previous versions that have come back. I had a caravan that formed and never generated any income. I could watch them roam across the map but the never produced any income for me. To resolve I was going to disband and reform, but it seems as though the caravan is now stuck in "disbanding" and the companion is unable to do anything. Talking to them does nothing unless I release them from service, but then they become completely unavailable. Another one that seems to have come back is all of the portraits have red eyes. Lastly, combatants in tournaments take a few seconds to load in visually (happens 75% of the time). They will be "in" the match and will start to head towards each other, but I won't be able to see anyone. All of these issues are within the same save file. As a suggestion, it might be good to implement something where you can see more info about your caravans. More often than not they seem to be useless or to break completely, and figuring out what to do with them is null when issues like this arise.
How to Reproduce: All of them are consistent except the caravan issue.
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related): N/A
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: 3080
GPU Driver Version: 526.47
CPU: 10850k
RAM: 32 GB DDR4 3600
Motherboard: MSI Tomahawk Z490
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Edit: The party name of the disbanded caravan changes to my player's caravan rather than the NPC that was guiding it, and she's stuck in limbo.

Last edited:
Are you still experiencing this issue on the latest version of the game? If so, could you please send us a save file where you experience the issue?
Do you have a save file of the session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves"
To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click on "My Account" and then click on "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

I am marking this thread as resolved because we did not get the information asked in time. If you are still experiencing this issue please let us know by leaving a reply to this thread. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Back
Top Bottom