Multiplayer Shield wall Slow bug?!?

Did you stop playing Multiplay Because of the Slowbug?

• Yes! Anytime I am in shield wall formation and I die I get stuck in a super slow glitch walk forever

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • No, I still play with the slow glitch.

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Ganjaa

Recruit
Hello friends! I don't know if you noticed but a glitch is making the Captain game mode impossible to play!

To make yourself slow glitched for the rest of the game running at 1/4 actual game speed simply:

1) Start playing Capt mode.
2) Formation shield wall. While you and your men are in shield wall just die.
3) Respawn as anyone in the shield wall formation and you are slow for the rest of the game.

This Glitch made me stop playing last year and I bought many many copys of this game.
Im back trying to let everyone know " Beware of the Bannerlord Captmode - Sheildwall Slow glitch"

Peace and love

Do you mind voting?

Its impossible to play the game as sheildwaller.
Its a simple coding fix. After the end game score drops and normally people leave.
Your champion can still move around and the slow glitch magically unplagues for a second or 2 till the server boots you.

Goes to show its coded layering error but at the same time they seem to have a link between Admin movement rights and formations. I bet its only a few lines of code to fix. This is sad.

Ask someone to kill you so you can respawn as another soldier.

I hate this bug.
I wish man. Thats all you hear now a days. Mid fight bogged down by archer fire. CAV incomming!.. KILL ME! KILL ME! Yeah GL mid fight yo.

The meta is tourture the glitched slow players. Make their life hell. PLAY CAV ARCHER and walk away from them as they charge thier men into certain death trying to help the team in anyway possible. fun meta lol

TO RUSH or to glitch abuse? This is the question.

If it was a simple fix it would have been fixed by now.
Or they are not working on this by assuming that this isn't a really annoying bug - since devs are not actually playing the game, they are unaware of the situation. I could be that this is waiting in their backlog with Medium priority.

If it was a simple fix it would have been fixed by now.
I mean, that's not exactly true, the Aserai throwing axe hasn't been usable in melee ever and that's a pretty simple fix.

can we please get a suicide button for Captain mode? I have tried to commit seppuku but can't point my weapon down far enough.

I mean, that's not exactly true, the Aserai throwing axe hasn't been usable in melee ever and that's a pretty simple fix.
You're comparing a bug that is extremely detrimental to the game mode to a useless feature that has not been implemented yet.

Not only do they need to fix the slow bug, but also they need to increase the speed of shield wall. Shield wall lost most of its usability when the speed was nerfed.

Or they are not working on this by assuming that this isn't a really annoying bug - since devs are not actually playing the game, they are unaware of the situation. I could be that this is waiting in their backlog with Medium priority
Idk man the games turning out nice. Just keep pointing out major flaws lets get em fixed!
You're comparing a bug that is extremely detrimental to the game mode to a useless feature that has not been implemented yet.

Not only do they need to fix the slow bug, but also they need to increase the speed of shield wall. Shield wall lost most of its usability when the speed was nerfed.
True!

Yes friend I noticed this glitch as well, it's so annoying, glad very few people don't do that formation anymore because it makes your bots walk intead of running in formation like they used to do

Back
Top Bottom