Multiplayer is dying.

Users who are viewing this thread

You are complaining about many things. Why are you not looking for your own solutions?

Let me explain it you you, because most of your ''problems'' can be resolved instantly without struggle.

1: If you get annoyed by fighting premades; go do some games with premades yourself. This way you can get your own team on a higher level too. I only see positive things here.
2: You claim to have to wait 30 minutes for a 10minute siege. This is not true lol. Most of the people that queue for siege will immediatly queue again after a round of siege is done. This means that if you queue again immediatly after the siege you are almost 90% sure to get in a game instantly again.

Your arguments are total nonsense. Go wreak havoc elsewhere
Talking nonsense while complaining about nonsense. We have reached the beyond

This new guy kashmr is talking out of his ass, siege is dead as hell rn and multiplayer isn’t that far behind

I don't know about Skirmish in NA or OCE. But in EU servers, Skirmish is far from dead. I always find a match in less than 1 minute.

And as far as siege goes, I still don't see how siege is dead. You just have to wait the first time, and then you can keep joining because the server just restarts.

I don't know about Skirmish in NA or OCE. But in EU servers, Skirmish is far from dead. I always find a match in less than 1 minute.

And as far as siege goes, I still don't see how siege is dead. You just have to wait the first time, and then you can keep joining because the server just restarts.
This, I play almost daily on EU and never had a problem to get a match.

IMHO they need to get rid of the match maker for Siege and just list them in the server browser. I want to find a server and join it for some quick play. I don't want to wait 20 minutes and hope to play.

You are complaining about many things. Why are you not looking for your own solutions?

Let me explain it you you, because most of your ''problems'' can be resolved instantly without struggle.

1: If you get annoyed by fighting premades; go do some games with premades yourself. This way you can get your own team on a higher level too. I only see positive things here.
2: You claim to have to wait 30 minutes for a 10minute siege. This is not true lol. Most of the people that queue for siege will immediatly queue again after a round of siege is done. This means that if you queue again immediatly after the siege you are almost 90% sure to get in a game instantly again.

Bro, I was waiting in Siege for 40 minutes last night around 9:00pm The match making of NASiege isn't working. I shouldn't have to play with 250 ping on OC Sieg server. Or whatever region that is. I went there last night, and half the team was NA. That is bull****. People are so desparte for Siege They are playing with a severe handicap.

KSHMR is right, there is 0 problem with multiplayer, ask the 30 players that are queuing for siege during NA prime time, on a freshly released game, followed by many gamers during a time of forced quarantine. 30 players queueing for siege shows that its a massive success.

Last edited:

and what happens if you miss the "queue" when it restarts? now you have to wait even more time for that ONE siege game to finish because you cant join mid game...

maybe if we had a dedicated siege server we could join when one person leaves instead of waiting for a whole game to finish and praying to the queue gods they will let us in to the one or 2 siege games in rotation.

Styo made a fair point actually. Speaking for myself, I don't mind playing on a siege server that is let's say 60 or 70% populated.

The main point is that if they were to list that siege server in the server browser, more people would join over time because you don't have to wait. Like I mentioned, the first time you queue for siege, it can be that you have to wait for roughly 10 or 20 minutes (potentially more depending on crashes etc.).

If you take all of this into consideration, the best strategy for the developers is to simply list these servers in server browser and let people play more instead of having to wait moderately long waiting times.

We did acknowledge issues. Even in the statement we said that there are issues with one of our providers and we are moving our services to another one. However some issues you reported, like projectiles passing through enemies, likely has nothing to do with NA servers. Nothing changed on NA servers specifically on 24th. It is the same provider, same machines, same software. I wrote this before and you are still saying the same. You expect me to "acknowledge" everything people claim?
Acknowledge our damn opinions on the class system.

Acknowledge our damn opinions on the class system.
What's the point of this comment? Azakhi works on servers. Why would he acknowledge anything to do with the class system?

I am all for hearing what the developers have to say and criticizing the game, but leaving dumb comments like these are why they don't want to comment or say anything in the first place.

What's the point of this comment? Azakhi works on servers. Why would he acknowledge anything to do with the class system?

I am all for hearing what the developers have to say and criticizing the game, but leaving dumb comments like these are why they don't want to comment or say anything in the first place.
Wouldn't say it if it wasn't constantly dodged.

Back
Top Bottom