MP Administrator Tools are Important - Please add them [List included]

Users who are viewing this thread

I quite agree with Madoc said, it is not absolutly necessary to copy the system from NW because the ENL mod, made on the purpose of the competition within the Native scene is definetly the best admin mod of Warband so far and worked pretty well until then.

It was that kind of thing I had in head when I was thinking about an admin more for Viking, more than a system who would be close of the NW one.

However, even if balacing and bugfixing are probably the most important right now, this task is also really important for the reasons quoted above. If we want to build a strong community on this mod, we'll need it at one point, either a kind of ENL system or a NW one, but atleast something.

People seem to be picking at my words here, the point is that admin tools IG are needed- nothing more to it.

Note: Napoleonic Wars is officially developed by both Taleworlds Entertainment and Flying Squirrel Entertainment.

All of the things, apart from beaconing a player (need some more explanation here, since I don't know what exactly you mean by that) and resetting the map (needs some more testing), have been added and should be (hopefully) available with next official patch.

Slawomir of Aaarrghh said:
All of the things, apart from beaconing a player (need some more explanation here, since I don't know what exactly you mean by that) and resetting the map (needs some more testing), have been added and should be (hopefully) available with next official patch.
Beaconing a player is when there's only one alive on a team, and you put a beacon on him top show the other team where the player is.

Back
Top Bottom