Moving the D&S? IMPORTANT!

Should we move the Duck & Spackle and where?

• No, the D&S is right where it belongs, let it die peacefully here.

Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Move it to the Guildhall, expect a lot of new inexperienced recruits.

Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Move it to the Anachronist Guild, be prepared for a wave of new ways of RP-ing, adapt.

Votes: 41 80.4%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Renaming the area to something with Roleplay in it would probably also help alot.

If you would be playing Warband, and searching for an RP, would you look in "The Duck & Spackle Tavern"?

Not to mention that it's hidden in the Discussion section, but that we're about to fix.

I agree with Serann.

Anyway, Anachronist sounds good. Like Llandy said, I doubt it would disrupt things much. Though I'm curious to see how we're gonna make the distinction between the threads that should be in Fun Stuff and D&S.

That seems quite obvious to me.
The usual chit-chat threads and games where you have to rate or counter the person above you are obviously for Fun Stuff, while the D&S is for more thought out roleplaying games. I think the big difference with Fun Stuff is the Hop-in-and-join principle that most/all threads in Fun Stuff have.
We usually work with applications and stuff, safe Drakes Adventures.

I still haven't received a reply from any administrator :sad:

Rating posters, funny GIFs, and dat arse threads aren't the only threads to be found in the Fun Stuff. The Werewolf and Balance of Power threads seem pretty well thought-out roleplaying games to me, and aren't exactly open for everyone. People have even resorted to using either Fun Stuff or the Music, Books & Art section to post stories, etc. Just saying that it could be a source of confusion for some.

Which is why a name change is probably in need for the D&S, or a description that clearly explains what the section is for.

Not sure if the Werewolf/BoP players would agree with you on that.  :razz:

Well, there's also the fact that the name 'Duck and Spackle Tavern' doesn't fit in with the rest of the sections in the Anachronist's Guild. Something more simple and straightforward would be more appropriate.

The **** is this? My AG looks different than it has for the past 5 or so years? I even clicked on this thing, thinking it's Other Games! I ****ING CLICKED ON THE WRONG SUBFORUM BECAUSE OF YOUR ROLE PLAYING FANTASIES

Nahkuri said:
The **** is this? My AG looks different than it has for the past 5 or so years? I even clicked on this thing, thinking it's Other Games! I ****ING CLICKED ON THE WRONG SUBFORUM BECAUSE OF YOUR ROLE PLAYING FANTASIES
WE ARE YOUR NEW OVERLORDS!
FEAR OUR OBSTRUCTION OF COMMON HABIT!

Nahkuri said:
Software & Hardware hasn't been there for the last 5 years. :razz:

Back
Top Bottom