• Montenegro

Votes: 5 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a WW1 mod right?

Well, the netherlands where neutral during the WW1. So you might want to remove the netherlands from the poll.
I dont know if anybody already told you, but this is what i learned at my school, as a dutchmen :grin:.'

Good luck

Affjoris said:
This is a WW1 mod right?

Well, the netherlands where neutral during the WW1. So you might want to remove the netherlands from the poll.
I dont know if anybody already told you, but this is what i learned at my school, as a dutchmen :grin:.'

Good luck

He's right, having Netherlands in a WWI mod is completely inaccurate. But it seems it's outvoted anyway. Thank god for democracy  :wink:

Vicccard said:
Affjoris said:
This is a WW1 mod right?

Good luck

Sorry, I didnt know I was thinking WWII for some reason. It is outvoted though so doesnt matter anyway.

Thanks for the help
He's right, having Netherlands in a WWI mod is completely inaccurate. But it seems it's outvoted anyway. Thank god for democracy  :wink:

This is mg for the germans Maxim MG08/15 i also had a game that called them maxim mg so that's an idea for there mg names but good luck  :grin:

I think you are missing something important in your poll...

ww1coky0.png

:razz:

Name: [84e] Pluto|Fabio <3 <DoomSquad>
Real Life Name: Fabio
Steam Name: spook536
Job you want to join as: Mapper, Photoshoper.

STYLE said:
Name: [84e] Pluto|Fabio <3 <DoomSquad>
Real Life Name: Fabio
Steam Name: spook536
Job you want to join as: Mapper, Photoshoper, Modeller.

Hey my name is Fabio too  :mad:

Sweeney said:
77 votes for USA?

Why would someone vote USA instead of Ottoman, who actually took part in the war.
USA had a part in the war derp

Plus (as the votes show) it would be better to have USA so the mod appeals to more people in America

Looks great guys and I hope it turns out great as I am very interested in ww1 and this mod Will allow people like me to Gain some history(kind of?) and play a great game

jbebes said:
Sweeney said:
77 votes for USA?

Why would someone vote USA instead of Ottoman, who actually took part in the war.

Plus (as the votes show) it would be better to have USA so the mod appeals to more people in America

Yeah it took part in the war. Thy were 3 soldiers.... Guys the America helped the UK and the France with some battalions so i don't see why they should add it

Legionario said:
jbebes said:
Sweeney said:
77 votes for USA?

Yeah it took part in the war. Thy were 3 soldiers.... Guys the America helped the UK and the France with some battalions so i don't see why they should add it

Indeed good sir. USA joined the war in 1917 because they were afraid that it might had come to a financial breakdown, which happened a few years later anyways. However, The Ottoman Empire joined in 1914 on the Axis/Central-Powers side and fought a tough war in the deserts, which could then open the possibility of desert maps....Just sayin'...:grin:

This is going to sound weird as the mod isn't out yet but is it possible to "Reserve A Regiment" For this mod so other don't take it?
Because I would like If possible to reserve:
1st Battalion The Queen's Own Cameron Highlanders
Because I have a Connection to them From WW1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom