MP Antiquity Mount&Gladius v2.0 [8/23/10] Poll Added

Which option would make you most eager to play on M&G servers?

• New scenes, built with period Romanesque architecture

Votes: 620 45.0%
  • Another faction, such as Greek, Parthian, or other

Votes: 807 58.6%
  • More players on the servers

Votes: 478 34.7%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

New version is up! I added several more roman armors to flesh out and fill out their selection, and also added a new Velite round shield, and roman javelins for cav and archers. Basic three roman bots are included now.

Some stat tweaking, including upping the thrust damage on the Gladius and the durability of the shields.

I also updated to the latest module system (1.126), and re-coded everything in properly, so Rome is it's own faction now, instead of replacing Sarranids.

No barbarians yet, sorry. :wink: I've started on them, but I wanted to finish up Rome first.

New armor screens:

Centurion Hamata

Squamata

A light armor

And an updated Praetorian Guard armor texture

i get a error when i try to start the rome mod 1.2 (get object failed body:bo_city_swad_01) i didn't had any problems with the previus version of the mod any idea what can be done about it ????

No errors with me when I launch the game, just when I start a server with bots, then multiple error-messages appaer. Can post them if needed.

kjs said:
i get a error when i try to start the rome mod 1.2 (get object failed body:bo_city_swad_01) i didn't had any problems with the previus version of the mod any idea what can be done about it ????
I get the same error  :sad:

WithOutFun said:
No errors with me when I launch the game, just when I start a server with bots, then multiple error-messages appaer. Can post them if needed.
I would delete the old mod entirely and install this one fresh.

oke i first tryed to delete all te mods then i installed the fresh roman 1.2 mod and i still got the error at start.

after that i tryed to add the bot files to it but i still get the error :sad:

I have no idea. I haven't touched manifolds or anything close in the module system.

EDIT: Ahhh, I bet I know the problem. Update Warband to 1.126 and see if you still get that error.

Back
Top Bottom