MP Antiquity Mount&Gladius v2.0 [8/23/10] Poll Added

Which option would make you most eager to play on M&G servers?

• New scenes, built with period Romanesque architecture

Votes: 620 45.0%
  • Another faction, such as Greek, Parthian, or other

Votes: 807 58.6%
  • More players on the servers

Votes: 478 34.7%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Gencov, but when you're running the game, you manage to have a Gauls team ? Nowhere I have Gaul as a choice, I have only Roman.

So I've read that Gauls were in fact the Nords... but they appears really Nords for me...

Best regards.
Christophe.

Christbowel said:
Gencov, but when you're running the game, you manage to have a Gauls team ? Nowhere I have Gaul as a choice, I have only Roman.

So I've read that Gauls were in fact the Nords... but they appears really Nords for me...

Best regards.
Christophe.

i'v done some tweaking Troop.txt  file with mod tools
made Nord multyplayer_ai to wearing Gallic items :smile:

Christbowel said:
Cool !

If ever I would be able to do that :grin:

Why dont you work with the creator of this mode, he certianly need some hands :smile:

Cya.
Christophe.

maybe that should be greatful and honored to me

but i dont have any knowledge and skill for modding :sad: 

just minor tweaking with mod tool.. that tools are very easy too handle.
after few time for use to it, you can do minor tweaking Which i've done, too

Christbowel said:
Cool !

If ever I would be able to do that :grin:

Why dont you work with the creator of this mode, he certianly need some hands :smile:

Cya.
Christophe.
Yes, you can pick it up straight away
All you need is this http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,34154.0.html

Is there only one server for this mod? That's all I ever see and it's always empty =( This mod looks so amazing too, seems like it'd be really populated.

Fürst_Metternich said:
didn't you heared about the flaxwaving barabrians - they were first mentioned in 87 b.c. by Longus Cockus

That theory was later disproven by Clitorius Tampaximus in 130 B.C.

Also, now that this is the featured mod there may actually be players in the servers!!!

Garluch said:
Fürst_Metternich said:
didn't you heared about the flaxwaving barabrians - they were first mentioned in 87 b.c. by Longus Cockus

Also, now that this is the featured mod there may actually be players in the servers!!!
Although Anallius Rectulus later claimed Clitorious to be a lier, none of his historical writing are trustworthy, as they usually involve dirty names and joking.

Comrade Temuzu said:
Garluch said:
Fürst_Metternich said:

Although Anallius Rectulus later claimed Clitorious to be a lier, none of his historical writing are trustworthy, as they usually involve dirty names and joking.

However Silius is an actual roman name...

Silius Sodicus, Naughtius Maximus, Biggus Dickus.

Putting aside all the jokes, the Gauls never wielded falxes. They were a typical Getai weapon, later borrowed by their German neighbors, the Bastarnae, and had a close relative in the Thracian rhomphaia, very similar but less curved.

dromichaites said:
Putting aside all the jokes, the Gauls never wielded falxes. They were a typical Getai weapon, later borrowed by their German neighbors, the Bastarnae, and had a close relative in the Thracian rhomphaia, very similar but less curved.

this mod dont have the aim to be accurate - it just wants to give u the coolness of fighting with romans vs barbarians  :mrgreen:

:lol:

Biggus Dickus...  :lol:
It's odd indeed that people don't play this. I constantly look at the server list and see 0 persons online and I feel like not joining. :razz:

Fürst_Metternich said:
dromichaites said:

this mod dont have the aim to be accurate - it just wants to give u the coolness of fighting with romans vs barbarians  :mrgreen:

Well, in this case I would love to trash around the Roman bastards.  :twisted:

Back
Top Bottom