MP Antiquity Mount&Gladius v2.0 [8/23/10] Poll Added

Which option would make you most eager to play on M&G servers?

• New scenes, built with period Romanesque architecture

Votes: 620 45.0%
  • Another faction, such as Greek, Parthian, or other

Votes: 807 58.6%
  • More players on the servers

Votes: 478 34.7%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

this is an awesome mod. I really enjoyed the first Roman mod for Mount & Blade and i would enjoy this too, but there is no server!! I tried to host one, but my friends do not see that on the list. However, really well done. This mod doesn't need factions i think, just a server and players :grin:

SERVER UP FOR MOUNT&GLADIUS JOIN NOW!

It is TDM but if u want Battle tell me and i will change it
100 bots on each team until more player join
PLEASE keep it on Romans vs_____ so we can keep the mod what it was made for
i hope u enjoy have fun!  :grin:
please feel free to control your own legion of roman bots or your own warband of gaul bots :mrgreen:

idk i put my server up for like 2 hours and no one joined i guess not that many people are looking for a M&G server

tenis15 said:
idk i put my server up for like 2 hours and no one joined i guess not that many people are looking for a M&G server
Take into account that some people have lives. They may not log into the forum every single day, or they may just have been working when you posted. Or they may not be home. There are a billion reasons why you won't get that many people in just two hours.

Long time no updates are you too busy or what happened to this mod Llew  :cry: You should end the poll too. Sorry you are maybe very busy. School is the time sucker :razz:

Back
Top Bottom