Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 11 - Some Context

Users who are viewing this thread

<p style="margin-bottom: 0cm;">Hello all!</p>
<p style="margin-bottom: 0cm;">As many of you may have noticed, we have been rather busy! Last week, we visited Cologne, Germany to attend Gamescom, the largest game conference in Europe. While there, we took appointments to demonstrate some Bannerlord gameplay to the world's media. Along with this, we released a few videos which were used as part of our presentation.</p>
<p style="margin-bottom: 0cm;">It has been great to see the excited response to the clips and we're very pleased that your feedback has been so positive! Of course, the game is still very much in development and so we had to make decisions about what to put in the videos and how it would be presented.</p>
<p style="margin-bottom: 0cm;">Here, we have compiled some of the highlights, along with a small smattering of new footage, which we want to present to you the community, along with a little explanation about some of the features.</p></br> Read more at: http://www.taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/13

Nig said:
Why isn't this game done.

they are too busy having fun playing the game and forgot to released it to the players

(or maybe because they are still working on it, y'know, because magic words like "BE DONE" don't work)

vonbalt said:
Ah_Zhou said:
Nig said:
Why isn't this game done.

Simple answer.
Probably because they are still working on it.

This blasphemy! this is madness!
repent while thou still have time and the Bannerlord may bestow his mercy upon thou! may he show us all the path to a new dev blog!
PRAISE THE LAWD

XxOstiaxX said:
150 Euros to test an Alpha ? Jesus Christ.  There better be no bugs....
Afa Potter said:
DanAngleland said:
Not for most of the last page- someone quoted a comment about Battle Cry of Freedom from what is now two pages ago, and the discussion switched to BCoF for the rest of the last page. That is what the comments about early access alpha, 150 Euros and a team of four people refer to. It is nothing to do with Bannerlord, and this misunderstanding is exactly what Kalarhan predicted  :lol:
@DanAngleland,
oh man... I just noticed this epic misunderstanding :razz: They were talking about Battle Cry of Freedom, as you said, but when I come here in the middle of conversation, I got them completly wrong :smile: I'm asking myself, "150 Euros and a team of four people? Taleworlds?"... What the..?"
:lol: :lol:
You illuminated me, thanks :razz:

XxOstiaxX said:

How did you even read the bit about Battle Cry of Freedom's alpha and not see the following posts stressing that it wasn't anything to do with Bannerlord? Did you just go back a couple of pages from the end of the thread, read a post at random and then not bother reading the last couple of pages? I'm not criticising, just curious as to how it happens.

DanAngleland said:
XxOstiaxX said:

How did you even read the bit about Battle Cry of Freedom's alpha and not see the following posts stressing that it wasn't anything to do with Bannerlord? Did you just go back a couple of pages from the end of the thread, read a post at random and then not bother reading the last couple of pages? I'm not criticising, just curious as to how it happens.
He's not intelligent.  There's your answer.

Er... you guys know Battle Cry of Freedom is most likely shut down? They just cashed out, stop donating... Better backup War of Rights and Hinkel, those guys are doing an amazing job of recreation and are being honest. They deserve it better.

Back
Top Bottom