Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 10 - Materialistic Approaches

Users who are viewing this thread

HTML:
<p style="margin-bottom: 0cm; line-height: 0.34cm;">Hello all Mount & Blade players, curious individuals and accidental Mount & Blade blog readers! We hope you are having a wonderful 2015, so far and that you enjoyed our previous blog by Finn Seliger, covering the music of Bannerlord.</p>
<p style="margin-bottom: 0cm; line-height: 0.34cm;">This time, the blog comes right from us and we're going to be touching on an interesting new feature for the single player, something we know a lot of you want to hear about.</p></br> Read more at: <a href="http://www.taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/12">http://www.taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/12</a>

Lumos said:
On a further note, will Bannerlord have (any need for) any colourblind options?

They don't anticipate needing colour blind options. Here's a quote from an early blog:

''The names, addresses and photographs of the colour blind player base are currently being gathered and recorded. Once this process is complete the data will be passed on to the extermination team (we haven't done a blog on them yet since they haven't begun their work) who will visit and remove the problem for each of these players. This practice will be performed on all such players, editors of magazines included, and we anticipate completion of the task by no later than July 2015.''

DanAngleland said:
Lumos said:
They don't anticipate needing colour blind options. Here's a quote from an early blog:

''The names, addresses and photographs of the colour blind player base are currently being gathered and recorded. Once this process is complete the data will be passed on to the extermination team (we haven't done a blog on them yet since they haven't begun their work) who will visit and remove the problem for each of these players. This practice will be performed on all such players, editors of magazines included, and we anticipate completion of the task by no later than July 2015.''
Brilliant! Gotta check with the secretary as to whether my address has been collected, don't want to be left out. I'll guess that this is the reason for the prolonged development then - visiting every colourblind player in person and fixing their issues right up. That would require a fair bit of manpower... Hats off to the devs for being so thoughtful! This will be awesome!

Lumos said:
DanAngleland said:
Lumos said:

Brilliant! Gotta check with the secretary as to whether my address has been collected, don't want to be left out. I'll guess that this is the reason for the prolonged development then - visiting every colourblind player in person and fixing their issues right up. That would require a fair bit of manpower... Hats off to the devs for being so thoughtful! This will be awesome!

:mrgreen: Yes, I'm sure colour blindness will stop being a concern for you very soon....as will everything else.  :shifty:

Im curious about the system spec reqiuierment. Dont have a bad pc or anything. Just my graphics card that i think gonna be to old tho :/

I am curious about how the game will work on my pc and hope soon coming any news.

E3. what you guys hope? What do you waiting for after bannerlord?

Taleworlds not confirmed they will show their game on it?

Apparently they have said they are NOT going to be at E3, but will be at another games event called Gamescom in August.

Edit; According to wikipedia Gamescom is the biggest games event in the world. Unlike E3, it is open to the public, not just invited industry people, so the public get to enjoy it all first hand.

Draegor Redfields said:
Blog 11

TaleWorlds is proud to announce Bannerlord will release on PC, XBOX ONE, and PS4

Q4 2018

(Of course I made this up but Its coming)

Hopefully not for XB ONE and PS4! PC all the way.

Blog 12, 2081 - We have some great news! Bannerlord will now be coming to Nintendo, Atari, Apollo Computers and many more! We'll have Bannerlord available for every single systems! We think that this will boost the playerbase and create many opportunities.

The Mighty McLovin said:
Blog 12, 2081 - We have some great news! Bannerlord will now be coming to Nintendo, Atari, Apollo Computers and many more! We'll have Bannerlord available for every single systems! We think that this will boost the playerbase and create many opportunities.
You forgot mobile devices

Back
Top Bottom