Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 1 - Hairy Artists

Users who are viewing this thread

<p>Fans of the Mount&Blade series and passing readers, this blog is intended as a source of insight to our world of game development and the TaleWorlds family. Our offices are a series of rooms on a long corridor. Each room physically hosts a different team with a different focus, mirroring our actual team based development structure. This week's blog will discuss the artists' team, known to us as artist takimi (Turkish).</p></br> Read more at: http://www.taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/2

A developers blog. Excellent!

Bannerlord_12.jpg

Good blog post! Looking forward to hearing more.

I wonder if that ladder in the background will be climbable, also, hopefully the female faces will be even better. :U

Looks amazing!  I am freaking impressed!

Also, thanks for the update, nice that you guys are keeping the community involved!!

Superb, simply!

The best thing about it was the details on the developing routine on the office, really interesting to know more about it!
Good work, Lust! :wink:

Wow... four pages of pure Bannerlord love. Even darwin expressed some sort of affection in his own way.

oh how I wish we could show you the whole good stuff right away! We obviously can't do that but I can at least tell you that most of the suggestions made so far are about stuff  that has already been taken care of!  :grin:

And yes, I am the king of nervingly vague statements...

I just love how some people are thanking Lust personally and -only- Lust. As if there isn't an entire team of hardworking (or not? :razz:) professionals busy.

Rigadoon said:
Please tell me you'll have hand animations. I didn't see a single unclenched hand in the last batch of screenshots.

+1

I am really excited for this. I am very happy with the progress made so far  :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom