Mount and Blade II: Bannerlord

Users who are viewing this thread

Submitting a wishlist to the devs sounds like a good idea, especially one coming from folks as experienced as you guys. No idea how their work schedule is or where they are in the development cycle, but even if the features don't make it in before launch the sooner they get the input the more time/chances they have to implement some of it. Lust would definitely be the person to contact about it.

Orion said:
Just imagine all of the drama that would pop up if I were made an admin again. :roll: So many people since the end of beta have decided I'm an intolerable, elitist ******* with an inferiority complex (or something).

I'd like to see some of the irrational fearmongering posts that would be made, though.
Well I may agree with the 'intolerable' bit on occasion, but you did a great job and I'd definitely support you doing that great job again if you felt up to it.

Honestly, I'd want to see what the community thinks about me being an admin again before deciding either way. I can think of a few reasons why people might be uncomfortable with me being in such a position, regardless of how I behaved as an admin in the Warband beta. It might be "just" their opinion, but I don't think I should force myself upon them if they don't want me. I don't need even more drama following me around. :lol:

[Edit]

Don't get the wrong idea, though. If the community is fine with it then I'm up for doing it again.

Orion said:
Honestly, I'd want to see what the community thinks about me being an admin again before deciding either way. I can think of a few reasons why people might be uncomfortable with me being in such a position, regardless of how I behaved as an admin in the Warband beta. It might be "just" their opinion, but I don't think I should force myself upon them if they don't want me. I don't need even more drama following me around. :lol:

[Edit]

Don't get the wrong idea, though. If the community is fine with it then I'm up for doing it again.

Reported. Ban him.

:mrgreen:

Just made this to get all others involved that hosted their own servers, and hopefully mods will give their ideas too

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,287685.0.html

MaHuD said:
We still need to hold the EU vs US admin event. :razz:
I propose we delay it till bannerlord. Of course we would all require Server Administration on Bannerlords to do so of course! :razz:

EU servers. They need the help.  :wink:

Back
Top Bottom