Mount and Blade 2: Bannerlord Suggestions List

Hit the vote button if you liked an idea!

• I liked one of your ideas +1

Votes: 22 6.5%
  • I liked 2 of your ideas +2

Votes: 11 3.2%
  • I liked 3 of your ideas +3

Votes: 11 3.2%
  • I liked 4 of your ideas +4

Votes: 17 5.0%
  • I liked 5 of your ideas +5

Votes: 81 23.8%
  • I forgot how to count, and don't know what comes after 5. Great ideas though.

Votes: 198 58.2%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello everyone who reads this, I have a few suggestions on what Mount and Blade Bannerlord should have. So I hope you like my ideas and if the Taleworlds team reads this I hope you enjoy, so here are my ideas:

1. The player should be allowed to build and customize a town, village or city.

2. A player should be able to place plots which allows the citizens of the city to create their desired industry depending on what you allow to be built there if they own the fief. example: Player makes a plot that only allows food buildings, then citizen buys the plot and makes a bakery.

3. A player is allowed to create his/her own flag/banner.

4. Sieges allow a player to actually roam the city at full scale and kill citizens, let free or enslave if they have not evacuated. Also you are allowed to use catapults and other siege weapons.

5. A player can create a kingdom by taking over a city/town or by making one yourself.

6. The map takes place on a full planet and should have the size of "Just Cause 2" x4

7. A player should have a life span from 60-90 years in game.

8. If a player has children but dies of age he/she should be able to live as one of the children starting at age 18

9. AI should be improved along with more skills

10. Multiplalyer should take place in the single player world but should have different servers with a certain max so the world isn't over populated

So if your read this thank you very much and if the Taleworlds team sees this consider including this into your game, thank you.

1)dismemberment :twisted:
2)just a little better graphics but not spending all the effort on them,
3) it would be cool for ships to be more involved.
4) A lot Deeper diplomacy, being able to send an assassin to take out opposing nobles. Basically add the diplomacy mod.
5)Better Tournaments, jousting and archery competitions would be cool. Be able to host them.
6)NO GUNS AT ALL FIREARMS IS A BIG FAT NO.
7)Be Able to crouch
:cool:hunting would be cool.
9) Having siege equipment that destroy castles and buildings would be cool and watching them crumble.
10)When you raid, to actual go to the city with a torch and sword in hand so you can burn it yourself with your army would be awesome, not just sitting at the keyboard and watch for 10 minutes.
Yup that would all be cool.

More Stuff
  • Be able to customize cities, castles and villages, be able to build archer towers, farms, town halls, etc...
  • Before a battle to have a strategy mode to place your guys would be appreciated
  • Nobles having different attitudes and characterization on how they act
  • Be able to do more in taverns, drink some beer, start a fight, more than just recruit some mercs, but having this affect your reputation of course
  • Be able to build forts in strategic positions, i dont know if you can do this already but if its not it would be cool
  • have an option to roam the map in "battle mode" run through the Whole map with your army, but still have the option to do the normal sky view

JesusJihad said:
I think it will be totally awesome to have a really big server that consists of the map of Calradia (or whatever country). Like instead of having npc lords, you would have them be people online playing on that server. There could be a king for each faction (that isn't npc). It will look like Native single player, but instead it will be online.

When you log off, you'll just come back on to find your castles are now part of another random new kingdom. It'd have to be small-scale, private server thing, not MMO.

1. Cape slot
2. Belt slot
3. Shoulder slot
4. Pauldrons
5. Stackable items in inventory
6. The ability to create a new village/town while having peasants/farmers/villagers in your party
7. Quests should have scalable rewards (xp/gold)
8. Wife as a party member
9. Spies and saboteurs.
10. More building upgrades in villages/towns. Castle as a building in town.
11. Bigger map & more factions

How on Earth this thread got so far? You are aware, dear posters, that no one actually reads this? :smile:
Even the unofficial official suggestion thread is pretty much ignored by the actual developers.
It's here if you want to be ignored with less intensity: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,249537.0.html
And here is where you can get closest the devs that may once a year acknowledge your unwashed existence: https://tricider.com/en/brainstorming/TPYL

MadVader said:
How on Earth this thread got so far? You are aware, dear posters, that no one actually reads this? :smile:
Even the unofficial official suggestion thread is pretty much ignored by the actual developers.
It's here if you want to be ignored with less intensity: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,249537.0.html
And here is where you can get closest the devs that may once a year acknowledge your unwashed existence: https://tricider.com/en/brainstorming/TPYL

Just stop  :roll:

At this point I dont think it matters anyway considering that they have stated on facebook they will be releasing more info soon.

So right now im just holding onto the edge of my seat.

:idea: I am not completely sure what its called but, when you press backspace you can see a minimap, but not where its high ground to place your archers at.  :idea:

But what is it actually called :?:

Not sure if it's been mentioned already.... But how about naval combat?

The ability to own a ship and crew. Trading goods, maintaining and upgrading your vessel, exploring the unknown ?

Can't afford a ship?
How about using ships as a form of transport? Paying NPC privateers and merchants for a trip from A to B. Or having NPC's pay you as armed security on board their vessel.

Kind of similar to the likes of Age of Pirates.....  Where you can ride the rough seas watching, watching ships list as they take on water. While the game wouldn't be centred around ships, it would be an interesting addition to the gameplay, and a nice choice for players wishing to pirate and pillage, be a merchant or have a naval career with a particular faction.

I would also suggest being able to ambush troops or peasants such as farmers or trade carriage for loot. giving you an advantage to the battlefield. And one thing i've realize in the battlefield there seems to be quite a bloop where your enemy just somehow knows where you are even behind mountains and hills they just somehow knows where you are If we are able to remake the game to where you actually lead your troop to find them and the enemy leads their troop to find you otherwise just make the battlefield flat so everybody will know where everyone is. Because it's funny how you as the player wouldn't know where the enemy is but the AI enemy automatically knows where you are.

And just another suggestion. I've done studies of medieval war back then and I remember reading upon one nation I believe was Spain that used wolfs as war dog perhaps during siege we can deploy them to attack rivals that's attacking us.

And I don't know if we talked about this but Season changes and weather changes during battle and during campaign map to effect the tide of battle as well as trade embargo of that season or weather condition.

Tons of good suggestions here - my 2 cents are:

The industry/trading bit in Warband seems very under developed - right now pretty much the only really profitable industry is the dyeing factory, and it is profitable pretty much everywhere regardless of how many there are. One game that has a very good economy/trade simulation is Railroad Tycoon 3, where ultimately the inhabitants of the world generate demand, and the different industries supply the demand while creating their own demand for raw materials/refined materials etc. Also, the inhabitants will transport goods on their own account if there is no other profitable form of transportation available - in the M&B context that'd be trade caravans/sea convoys etc.

In short i'd like to see the economy in M&B modelled like in RRT3, with cities and villages that develop and grow depending on how well their demands are supplied (and how frequently they are raided or sacked). And with the RRT3 system the player can seamlessly influence this by creating new industries in cities that are well supplied with raw materials, or establishing caravan routes between cities that transport goods (also giving the player a stake in defending the caravans).

MadVader said:

They don't answer but I believe that they are reading it. For instance - they've incorporated all native fixes from your post into the second release of 1.157 patch for Warband. And yes - I've went through the new module system already, comparing it to the previous pre-release version of 1.157

ScramUK said:
Not sure if it's been mentioned already.... But how about naval combat?

The ability to own a ship and crew. Trading goods, maintaining and upgrading your vessel, exploring the unknown ?

Can't afford a ship?
How about using ships as a form of transport? Paying NPC privateers and merchants for a trip from A to B. Or having NPC's pay you as armed security on board their vessel.

Kind of similar to the likes of Age of Pirates.....  Where you can ride the rough seas watching, watching ships list as they take on water. While the game wouldn't be centred around ships, it would be an interesting addition to the gameplay, and a nice choice for players wishing to pirate and pillage, be a merchant or have a naval career with a particular faction.

speaking of ships I think there should be choices of classes of vessels and their types. Trade ships would have large cargo space but has small sized crew making the vulnerable to attackers while military ships would have a large compliment of marines but would be more expensive than their merchant counterparts.

I would really like to see weapon, armour, and other equipment modification/customisation options. I played the original Mount&Blade long enough that there wasn't really anywhere to go with the weapons and armour except to get the Lordy or Masterwork variations of each. It would also be great if there were no definite "best" item of one type or another and it really came down to personal style, but that's really hard to get right as it can be more problematic than helpful, so that's not too important.

The winged great helmet was supremely frustrating to use as an archer, so I had to default to the standard great helmet so that I could actually see my targets. It would be great if helmet protrusions could go transparent in 3rd-person view when you equip a ranged weapon. Alternatively, provide an option for the 1st-person view to behave like the 3rd-person view in that it doesn't turn with the horse. That would also help for 3D set-ups as it is much more immersive to be in 1st-person view when using 3D, but the auto turning with the horse makes any form of aiming almost impossible in 1st-person. On that note, how about native support for head-tracking, 3D?

Native support for alternative controllers like the Razer Hydra and Novint Falcon, or even just analogue controllers like the XBox controller, would be awesome, too. Mount&Blade seems perfect for the more detailed attack-parry systems that could be implemented with the first two there. To simplify matters, one's own character could move its blade wherever the controller went, but with the collision model still based on the quadrants system used with the keyboard and mouse (i.e. the controller only really controls the animation). If support for head-tracking were introduced, the mouse/controller inputs could be dissociated from the camera, meaning the whole click-to-attack system could be dispensed with - the player would simply need to swing the mouse/controller to swing the weapon.

Lastly, a highlighting and locking system would be useful for picking up discarded items on the battlefield - select an item before you get to it, and the moment you get within range, your character automatically picks it up.

Borders and better diplomacy !!!

I don't know if anyone mentioned these before this list of suggestions is too long to read complete. These are some of mine:

As every castle and city has its villages it could also have territory marked with borders and that would really be a primary for me.
Diplomacy mod isn't really something to satisfy my needs and of others i guess. Deals expire after some time and someone who was a friend yesterday can become an enemy tommorow with an ease. Also trade agreement is truly a mistery, and i wonder where is that money from that so called agreement.
mixed with borders some good diplomacy could create deals like opening borders for an army or only for merchants and such...
A changed map which would have a sea in the middle not around the land with islands like a meditterean for example is another of my desires. That would bring boats and trading into life big time.
Another thing not that important would be option to build and enxhance cities. To have ressources you can exploit in order to make some buildings available, (stone or marble), to enchance your soldiers' armor and weapons with iron. To have some luxury ress for trading like gold, cotton, gems .. To have buildings like barracks, stables, smithies if you have iron ress and this way unlock some better armors for your army

These are just some of my wishes and diplomacy along with borders is something i really hope will be introduced in bannerlords. Without these two i guess i would keep playing warband

WilltheGamer said:
Question: Where the **** is Bannerlord already :xf-mad:

In the making with higher graphics than ever, obviously. Someone suggested dismemberment, I hope there would be an option to disable it. It would lag fighting 200 guy with bodies exploding to pieces. If it was added.

I have plenty of ideas

1. creating castles or towns with villages.
2. other people that can help you like senators to make peace an others.
3. diplomacy mod
4. vassals can die some times, old or killed.
5. you can be married to kings daughter and later be king.
6. can create weapons.
7. can force recruit in towns or villages, but it will cost you reputation with the place.
8. better banners.
9. different horses for different areas.
10. horses upgrade lavel unlocking better armors.
11. can travel by land and not only by map.
12. can have children.

Here is an idea multiplayer saveable campaign for 2-4 players.I don't know if anyone thought about this but I think it's and interesting idea that can really enhance the multiplayer aspect of the game.

Back
Top Bottom