Mosque to be built on 911 site

Should a Mosque be built on the 911 site?

• Yes

Votes: 94 39.7%
  • No

Votes: 56 23.6%
  • Durka Durka Mohammed Jihad

Votes: 87 36.7%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Earl_of_Rochester

Evening tarts,

I know BamBam is a forward thinking President but I personally think he's got the wrong end of the stick this time. Apparently confirmation has been made to start building a Mosque on the site of the 911 attacks. I wonder what the survivors think?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/7949243/Ground-Zero-mosque-backed-by-Mayor-of-New-York.html

IMHO it should remain as a memorial place & have no link to any religion, that is after all what started it.

EoR

They've been planning this for a while, it's quite likely to be built now. I think.

And what would the survivors think? I don't know, but I hope they're thinking along the lines of "Not all rectangles are squares".

I bet most of the folks *****ing are retards that didn't even know of the attack till they figured they needed some more crap to throw at brown people.

Tiberius Decimus Maximus said:
Eh, I guarantee it wont be left standing long after completion.
Then. They'll probably wipe out the bomber's hometown faster than a fat kid can gobble down a candy bar afterwards.

This is actually breaking the constitutional rights of the majority of Americans. That is, you have the freedom to practice my religion.
Tiberius Decimus Maximus said:
And then it all ends up with the US nuking the entirety of the Middle East, and we all live happily ever after.
WHAT!?!?!?! But then our oil will glow in the dark. We can't have that!

That'd be interesting.
Only make them the same way as they were and then only use the top few floors for the mosques. Either the folks inside will kill each other or the thing will be bloody indestructible.

They could build the mosque ON the former world trade center site for all I care. The people protesting the building and burning Korans are no better than people who celebrated on 9/11 in other countries. There is a big difference between the United States and places like Saudi Arabia or Afghanistan, and that is the simply fact that we allow people to practice their religion here.

mournful said:
I don't there should be any religious structure (of any religion) built there.

I don't think the State should sponsor the building of a religious structure. But that's the entire separation of church and state thing. Guess I'm just old school.

Back
Top Bottom