Morrigan story question (spoiler alert)

Users who are viewing this thread

Finally found it, yaaay!

But tbh Morrigan was by far the most interesting companion... it's a pain, that I couldnt keep her from leaving....
Excuse me for a moment, I gotta cry hard now

Btw I wonder will she be available in a sandbox game?

One way to get over that mission is to set all settings down (most importantly combat AI) and then drag them onto your companions awwaiting a the bottom of the hill. Shameful but could'nt do it otherwise. If you actually find someone who can achieve that mission without gamy tactics I'd like to be introduced to him so I can worship him until I die.

Joking apart it's a shame cause the following missions are way too easy in comparison since you became a level 25 with 9 cutting buddies to beat the lair. Mael's fort doesn't realy feel like a "boss level" afterwards

TheRingisHot said:
I  can't find an exit to get out of Mael Brasil's farmhouse?! Can anybody help me out?

Okay... I'm in now... 24 times I tried, I didn't find out, I don't even know what I'm looking for... I tried the hook, chairs, the fire, everything, even torches... and obviously the doors...
EDIT : Pressing F watching in every direction.. I found it... I don't know what I found because I didn't see anything, but I found it.
Okay, the figth after we escape is totally impossible in normal difficulty even with 25 heavy armored infantry soldiers.

I'm still on the lair quest where the 2 other heroes chicken out, my dudes get instagibbed and I'm on "normal" difficulty. I too would love to hear any tricks for people who beat it without cheese.

TheRingisHot said:
Finally found it, yaaay!

But tbh Morrigan was by far the most interesting companion... it's a pain, that I couldnt keep her from leaving....

there is a way.
just camp right outside the fortress and put morrigan in it. That way you get your revenge/ money/ or influence without him being butchered by morrigan being there and triggering her leaving you. :idea:

Dahvos said:
TheRingisHot said:
Finally found it, yaaay!

there is a way.
just camp right outside the fortress and put morrigan in it. That way you get your revenge/ money/ or influence without him being butchered by morrigan being there and triggering her leaving you. :idea:

Take advantage of it, it will be fixed soon.  :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Dahvos said:
TheRingisHot said:
Finally found it, yaaay!

there is a way.

After testing this, I can confirm that she WILL be in your party, however, the Chronicle claims you killed her, and on top of that she's not "really" part of your party. For example, don't send her out as a messenger or some such, because she probably wont come back.

(If you look at your companions panel, you'll notice she is not listed. From my experience, this leads to bugs. For example, the Start As King sandbox I did started me with Solveig, and as above she was not listed as a companion beyond her opinion of me and such, thus when I sent her as an emissary, she never came back and I never could find her to recruit her again. To "fix" this, I started over, told her to leave my party, then went around looking for her til I found her and recruited her again. )

Bottom line is, you can keep her, but she's kinda stuck in an unfinished state. As far as I can tell anyway, I don't think you'll be able to marry her or send her out on errands without breaking something. I could be wrong, but suffice it to say that the fact that the Chronicle at the end of the quest claims you killed her if you leave her at camp indicates something isn't right.

It REALLY sucks though, because this character has some nice dialog and dialog options, etc, and it would be great if she actually counted as a real companion. She doesn't even show up in the companion tree.

Presumably because you were never intended to keep her, which sucks.

CeltiberoCaesar said:
Dahvos said:
TheRingisHot said:
Finally found it, yaaay!

there is a way.

Why do you hate us? lol :razz: - You introduce a great/interesting female character, let us romance her, and then rip her away shortly after! There's not many interesting female characters in this, in my opinion, other than Solveig. This was true of Warband too. Actually, that's all companions to some extent, but that's beside the point.

*sigh* Oh well. Really do wish you guys would consider changing it. Perhaps if we've taken the time to romance her, we get an option to convince her to stay, but if we didn't she leaves no matter what? Or if we romanced her, we get a quest to try and track her down? I don't know, something. It just kinda sucks as it is.

(On an unrelated note, besides some bugs, liking a lot of the changes/additions so far. Cheers!)

Kogara said:
CeltiberoCaesar said:
Dahvos said:
TheRingisHot said:
Finally found it, yaaay!

there is a way.

Why do you hate us? lol :razz: - You introduce a great/interesting female character, let us romance her, and then rip her away shortly after! There's not many interesting female characters in this, in my opinion, other than Solveig. This was true of Warband too. Actually, that's all companions to some extent, but that's beside the point.
Life is though  :mrgreen:
Kogara said:
*sigh* Oh well. Really do wish you guys would consider changing it. Perhaps if we've taken the time to romance her, we get an option to convince her to stay, but if we didn't she leaves no matter what? Or if we romanced her, we get a quest to try and track her down? I don't know, something. It just kinda sucks as it is.

(On an unrelated note, besides some bugs, liking a lot of the changes/additions so far. Cheers!)
Don't know... who knows.

Back
Top Bottom