More witty and personal comments to Bannerlord

Users who are viewing this thread

Perhaps some culturally (and/or geographically) specific comments like:
"Turn the sand red men!" when fighting as an Aserai in the Nahasa.

"Eat my lance!" as a mounted Vlandian.

"Pin them to the trees" or "First their lives, then their heads!" as a Battanian in Battania.

"I have a thirst... bring me their skulls!" as a Sturgian in Sturgia.

"Make them kneel!" as an Imperial in the Empire proper.

"Trample them into the dirt!" as a Khuzait... anywhere.

If you believe that was witty, well, you're half right.
giphy.gif

I don't think you completely grasp the concept of wit. It contains elements of the unexpected with a bit of humor. For example: You are proof that half the people I meet are below average. :razz:
If you believe that was witty, well, you're half right.
Lectures about wit while giving an example of wit by not very unexpectedly saying "You're below average". Yeah, okay funny guy. Why don't you do stand-up, I'm sure people will be amazed by your talent when your most articulately crafted joke is "This guy's dumb hurr durr."

when someone is gasping for his last breath...calling out afraid to his mother or something....(little more dramatic approach but personal), -Should be an rare event to be activated in the 1 procent range so you get an wow effect right in the middle of it-

Last edited:
I see you've given up. Nothing to be ashamed of. You'll grasp more of wit next year when you become a teenager.
You were never disciplined as a child clearly, and lack the basic ideas of how to interact with people. I bet you really rub everyone you know the wrong way and they're just too polite about it to let you know. Grow up. You should thank me for my PSA to you.

Bandits would say: Are you happy to see us?! well then give us all your coins and lets dance

Last edited:
Vladians must have: For King and Country; shout for sure or something similar which shows their royal heritage

Last edited:
"You've come to the right Barber, my Lord. First, I'll sew up your wounds, then disguise older scars with tattoos, fit fine wooden teeth, wash the gore from your beard, delouse your scalp, comb your hair into a Nord ponytail and douse you in lavender oil. The Ladies will swoon when I'm done."

An Vladian cav unit would say: get out of my way peasant or just peasant while he rides over or attacks someone on the ground. (Would it trigger the union guys?, most likely) should also be an rare event

Last edited:
Companions facing battle against overwhelming odds should make comments based on their personality traits:

Cautious - Ever considered fleeing, my Lord?
Closefisted - Before we die, my Lord, it's time you settled that debt you owe me.
Cruel - Basic strategy, my Lord. Never attack more troops than we can kill in an hour.
Daring - Welcome to Valhalla, my Lord.
Deceitful - I told you we shouldn't have come here.
Devious - Sorry, I just remembered I left my sword with our baggage.
Generous - We've had a good run, my Lord.
Honorable - If we survive, let's build a church to honour the fallen.
Merciful - We all make mistakes, my Lord.

Faction Specific Battle cries, taunts, and memes. I also think it would be cool for shouted orders to signal the AI changing its strategy, but I don't really know how to make that work so... Have some quotes!
Empire
"It comes down to the Triarii..."​
"This will be YOUR folly!"​
"Lock Shields! Line forward!"​
"Bowed, but Unbroken!"​
Battania
"A decoration for every tree!"​
"Darken their skies!"​
"Your Lives for our land!"​
"You've stolen our homes and forced us away, but a cornered wolf fights twice as hard."​
Vlandia
"Volley fire, Volley Fire!"​
"Remember men; anvil, THEN hammer."​
"Glory for every man left standing!"​
"Are we getting paid for this?"​
Sturgia
"Prepare the Shield Wall!"​
"Our steel is forged by winter's bite. Is yours so formidable?"​
"What a generous donation of skulls..."​
"I would prefer a raid, but thrashing you will do."​
Khuzait
"Ride them down!​