More official servers, please! Big Clans cant play properly.

Users who are viewing this thread

I personally still don't see why they cant release community based servers(dedicated servers), it just seems odd to me. If someone could explain, or at least give some context into it I would appreciate it dearly. Seems like a good amount of clans are just suffering since the pains of same game mode, and people already getting distaste for the game since there is no community based events.
There is no priority for this right now, also no admin tools.

Would be great to enjoy the game in a way similar to how i've played in Warband these last 9 years.
It might not be a priority for the team at the moment, but i do hope they are aware of our current struggle.

Need more servers overall, the other day the queue for US servers was like 5-15 mins (for captain). Need servers for Aus players also, for all game modes.

Still need to be smart as to not split the payers with 200 player games, we don't want games not starting because of low players.

Let us stick to more official servers gentlemen and be nice to the TW Team. Insults wont help at all, why should someone listen while spitting on them. They working they asses of while beeing in the middle of the corona crisis.

Let us stick to more official servers gentlemen and be nice to the TW Team. Insults wont help at all, why should someone listen while spitting on them. They working they asses of while beeing in the middle of the corona crisis.
Yes, lets all turn our brains off and CONSOOM because X is happening and we should be thankful for getting the opportunity to spend $50 on an EA title.

lol, that went right over your head.
They are patching daily and working on the product. They also stated they would focus on crashes and single-player. The lack of custom servers was known prior to the game going early access. Of course I would very much like to see the return of Battle (far superior game mode to skirmish) and custom servers, but there is no point to keep whining about it and pretend that Taleworlds is doing a quick money grab when all signs point against it,

Agreed fully, the Bruhlans are trained as a support force, and we miss supporting other units in the field with our cavalry :sad:

A battle mode...or more servers showing up in the custom server list would be awesome to have.

They are patching daily and working on the product. They also stated they would focus on crashes and single-player. The lack of custom servers was known prior to the game going early access. Of course I would very much like to see the return of Battle (far superior game mode to skirmish) and custom servers, but there is no point to keep whining about it and pretend that Taleworlds is doing a quick money grab when all signs point against it,
Thats all well and good, except I never accused them of a money-grab. I accused them of releasing a subpar product at its price and I'll add the accusation of being boneheaded when it comes to engaging with the community when asking for feedback. I've sat silently through the closed beta with the hope that EA would be better, so-far it hasn't.

I personally still don't see why they cant release community based servers(dedicated servers), it just seems odd to me. If someone could explain, or at least give some context into it I would appreciate it dearly. Seems like a good amount of clans are just suffering since the pains of same game mode, and people already getting distaste for the game since there is no community based events.
The main issue is that they are in early access and are nearly updating the game nearly every day. If they had private servers out to the public, they would have to send out new server files daily - and server admins would have to update their server files daily. Being a clan leader myself I would love for private servers and can't wait till they come out, but this isn't super viable considering the state of the game right now.

Private servers aren't viable at all until the update cycle slows down considerably; and I'm sure TW find the data from official servers really useful. However it would be useful for them to make some kind of statement on this, considering the importance that clans, groups, tournaments etc. had on keeping Warband alive.

Having more official servers on the browser, whatever the kind, would go some way to helping this.

TW we love your game, it's fun and enjoyable but we need more, we need private servers to make events like this. It's 10 times funnier than playing alone in multiplayer, or playing with 5 mates in a 6 men squad. We want 60 men squads. :love:

There really is a lot of need, especially they have to. How to fit thousands of people on 3-4 European servers, and there are other clans with you. We support as the Kingdom of Calradoi clan and The Union of Calradia community.

Thanks to OP for this Thread, I want to stress that there are many many people who are just waiting to storm the multiplayer scene together.
My groups of 20-70ppl just want to play and storm the servers just like Aldemar.

Back
Top Bottom