SP - Scenes More feminine sitting and walking for female characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Just a quick suggestion to add more feminine sitting postures for female characters, since I'm pretty sure, that women wouldn't sit with their legs spreaded like a man in revealing dresses like the one on the screenshot.
For the protection of minors who may read on this forum here I shot the screenshot from an angle, where it is only little revealing, so the devs get the idea, what I'm meaning...

And while we're at it, if we already get the option to buy dresses for our female characters (and male characters who like to roll with it), I find it kind of strange that if you choose to walk slowly with Caps Lock, that your heroine walks like a badass with closed fists, like a comic book hero. That is fitting on the battlefield I guess (and also for male characters), but in the civilian setting? That should be adjusted too.

These are minor things in comparison to many other things, but they should be fixed sometime before full release please.

You don the armor, you act like a man in it. They are not going to have a cosmetic station in the pre battle options or lady like mannerisms.

Don't bother posting if you didn't read the post obviously. I never talked about changing the animations during battle, where you wear armor and not dresses.

Last edited:
What does this have to do with scenes, though?

I chose the forum, that imho is the most appropriate. On the Campaignmap you don't sit down on benches, but in tavern scenes or other scenes with seating possibilities you may do.

I know that many players will react indifferently to this issue and that there are more pressing matters, hence I don't expect them to hotfix this with the next patch or anything like that.

They just should put it onto their "To Do before full release"-List and it would be fine.

Back
Top Bottom