Money issue

Users who are viewing this thread

MishaQ

Recruit
Hello dear support, I have a problem with my money income. I am currently Clan tier 4 with 3 caravans and 5 workshops...

With that I would like to see at least some possitive income like just about + 1,5 - 2K. You just have to say with 3 carvs and 5 workshops I simply cannot loose about 1-3K everyday...

My party size - 100 - 150 soldiers cca 1000 denars
Castle 1 - 1100 denars
Castle 2 - 1500 denars..

That makes my expensies around 3,5 K
Caravans make money absolutely randomly now, one day my first carv make 60 gold, my second makes 400 gold and last maybe 300 gold but it does not seem to cover my expensies even with all 5 workshops and 3 caravans...

Thank you for your hard work guys I really appreciate it, and I wish just the best for all of you who constantly work for us.

I have the same problem after going from 1.4.1 to 1.4.2. My caravans and workshop income has been nuked and the returns now around 150 for a workshop and caravans are a lot less valuable, and both are not very predictable. What this means is my passive income stream is no longer reliable and I will be bankrupt in about 100 in-game days unless I great rid of most of my solders and town garrisons.

same problem here too, its just ridiculous. workshops dont bring you **** either, maximum ever is like 250 and that is from the famous pottery.

Back
Top Bottom