OSP Kit Optimisation ModMerger framework 0.2.5

Users who are viewing this thread

Guys, I'm at my wit's end, modmerger doesn't seem to work for me! :cry:
So I downloaded v1.5 from the Nexus, copied the files into my module system folder, ran the install, selected to install, then the window started "installing", then disappeared after a second. Compilation doesn't give any errors. So far so good. Then I get KAOS political kit and copy its files into the module system folder, add the entry to modmerger_options.py, run the compilation. Successful. When I run the game, nothing changes. So I wonder if I need to actually add every KAOS individual file's name to modmerger_options.py and compile. Again, no errors, but there are still no changes. "Ok, maybe I need to make the manual edits, as instructed in KAOS' readme", I think. So I do the edits, and what results is errors, because the scripts don't see the new male and female titles, as defined in KAOS' _strings.py file. Additionally, there are no .bak files in my module system folder after installation. Way I understand it, the modmerger itself doesn't actually install for some reason. What do I do?

Back
Top Bottom