Model List

Users who are viewing this thread

mkeller

Sergeant at Arms
Here is a listing of models that will be used in Brother Against Brother.  Models that are still needed will be listed here, in red.  Models that are not yet textured will be in italics.  The name of the modeler and texturer for each object will be listed after its name.

Pistols:
Adams and Deane .44 - mkeller
Derringer
Lefaucheux - mkeller
Lemat - mkeller
Remington single-action - mkeller
Texas Colt - mkeller

Rifles, Carbines, etc.:
.52 Berdan Sharps
Colt Carbine
.58 British Enfield - Kitteh
Flintlock musket
.58 1858 Harper's Ferry
Henry
.52 Sharps Carbines - mkeller (not textured) & Kitteh (textured)
Shotgun
Spencer
.58 1861 Springfield
Whitworth
Winchester - mkeller

Cannons:
Generic (and probably historically inaccurate) Cannon - mkeller
Limber - logan
Parrott Gun - mkeller
Smoothbore Cannon - mkeller

Hand to Hand Weapons:
Bowie Knife with sheath - logan
Indian Spear - model from Native
Sabres (4 of them) - octoburn
Tomahawk - model from Native

Clothing, Uniforms:
Bandoleer - logan
Civilian Coat ? - model from Native (Gambeson)
Cowboy hat
Hardee hat - logan
Indian outfit (leggings, loincloth, headdresses, etc.)
Regimental Uniforms for militias early in the War (zuaves, etc.)
Slouch cap - logan
Uniform Jackets and Kepis - Drewry, Beo

Props:
Bullets and balls (assortment) - mkeller
Cannon Balls (in a pile) - logan
2 Chevaux-de-frise (round trunk, square trunk) - mkeller
3 Flags (with spearhead, eagle and ball tops) - mkeller
Horse textures (indian ponies, cavalry horses, pack horses)
House with porch - logan
Town map icon - logan

Please forgive any inaccuracies in the above list.  I know this list is not complete, so post the name of anything that you know has been made but does not appear here, and I'll add it.  I don't know who made some of the models in this list (those without names after them), so if you see one of your creations in the list above, claim credit for it! We would really appreciate help texturing these models, so if you are at all talented with 3D modeling, just pick a model from the list above and JHermes'll send it to you. It doesn't have to be great, the main point is to get everything finished so we can release version 0.8 Let me know whenever a model is textured, also, so I can keep this list up-to-date.

well, just checking what files i have kicking around i can se that i have made 3 types of hats

first one is probably the one you call for a cowboy hat but is in fact a hardee hat, then theres a similar one with either the left or the right side pinned up with a badge of some sort, i think its called a slouch cap, not sure..

i also made a bowie knife with a holster ( both skinned and textured both)

a bandolier with small wooden thingys with gunpowder in them

and while its not somthing significant iv also made a stack of cannon balls and a town map icon.

btw, i can se that i also have a "kentucky rifle" model, though i can honestly not remember having modelled it, and i cant open any of the files either.

I've got both a Sharps Carbine and an 1858 Enfield, the latter is not textured and the Sharps needs a new one.

By the way, send any models you've made to JHermes, if you haven't yet.

Logan, cowboy.obj was the name of the hat model that I had.  Is that yours?  And is it just the Kentucky rifle model that you can't open, or all of those you mentioned?

Kitteh said:
I've got both a Sharps Carbine and an 1858 Enfield, the latter is not textured and the Sharps needs a new one.

erm...the texture on the sharps is really allright...why do you think you need a new one?

Yeah, the texture on the Sharps is fine. Logan, can you send me all the models you made again, I seem to have lost a few on my rather disorganized computer...

ok, ill pack em all (again), btw if its called cowboy.obj then its not one of mine :smile:

btw, as embaresing as it may be i discovered that i was trying to open the kentucky with the wrong program  :oops: and after finally openning it, iv discovered that it is infact my riffle anyway. (yet another) :oops: ^^

oh and it was only the riffle i had problems openning :smile:

Anyone want to do texturing? We've got plenty of models but no textures and nobody to do it. I may start drafting... :smile:

We currently have pretty much all the firearms we'll be needing, for 0.8 at least, and most of them are textured (The above list is rather out of date, but I don't know all the changes made since.  JHermes, could you update it?).

What we do need is props and interior scenes.  Each town will most likely have three interiors (see my thread about it), so anyone who likes making rooms, chairs, tables, little props and things, etc. is hereby being officially being begged to do so!  :grin:  It is important that they be fairly historically accurate, so do a little research (Google Image search is good enough, I think) before you start modeling.  Anything from the 1800-1860s would probably work, too.

Back
Top Bottom