Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
Yes, but I removed mods.

jack_lan

Recruit
摘要
I can't open modding kit in steam, and I can't open F: \ steam \ steamfile \ steamapps \ common \ mount & blade II bannerlord \ bin \ win64 _ shipping _ w editor \ bannerlord.exe without any response.

如何复制:this is report in launcher_log.txt
Try to load dll TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Launcher.Steam.dll
Resolving: TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Launcher.Library.XmlSerializers, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
Try to load dll TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Launcher.Library.XmlSerializers.dll
Resolving: TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Launcher.Library.XmlSerializers
Try to load dll TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Launcher.Library.XmlSerializers.dll
Can't reset context
Loading FiraSansExtraCondensed-Regular font, at: F:\steam\steamfile\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\Native\LauncherGUI\Fonts\FiraSansExtraCondensed-Regular/FiraSansExtraCondensed-Regular.fnt
Couldn't find .dll: ..\..\Modules\Native\bin\Win64_Shipping_wEditor\TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.DedicatedServer.dll
Couldn't find .dll: ..\..\Modules\Native\bin\Win64_Shipping_wEditor\TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.DedicatedCustomServer.dll
Couldn't find .dll: ..\..\Modules\Native\bin\Win64_Shipping_wEditor\TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.DedicatedCustomServer.Official.dll
Couldn't find .dll: ..\..\Modules\Native\bin\Win64_Shipping_wEditor\TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Platform.PS.dll
Couldn't find .dll: ..\..\Modules\Native\bin\Win64_Shipping_wEditor\TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Platform.GDK.dll
Init LauncherModsDLLManager
Total startup time: 0.5970
Playing sound: default
Setting engine methods at Controller::SetEngineMethodsAsDotNet

你有没有用过作弊,如果有的话:yes

场景名称(如果相关):Open the mod launcher and click play or continue. There is no response.
媒体 (截图和视频):
电脑规格:r7000
操作系统:win10
显卡:1650ti
GPU驱动程序版本:
中央处理器:
内存:
母板:
存储设备(HDD/SSD):ssd

Please make sure that the game and the tools are installed on the same drive and they are both in the same version. You can try to verify both the game and the tools.

Back
Top Bottom