Mod List/info sheet updated: 4/2/07

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey,is the playable age of descent actually out?
cos' when i download that one that's ''supposed'' to be out,i only get a notepad

Age of Descent is dead, and a dull willed individual released a highly unfinished version on the mbrepository. It's unplayable so don't bother downloading it.

Check MBX Pirates sub-forums for links for the .808 version and RPG Mod (this one for .751).

Hi I'm new and i need to know what files do i put in what i mean sceneobject i don't know what is what. I copy paste files into what i think but i need help.

This seems to be dead and outdated, prolly misleading in that as well...unless someone can update the opening post regularly....

widden said:
This seems to be dead and outdated, prolly misleading in that as well...unless someone can update the opening post regularly....

It should be ocked and unstickied. Eh doesn't even ost any more.

Would it be nice if you would add a link to http://mountandblade.freehostia.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page Mount&Blade Wiki? The other are dead links... Thanks  :roll:

Great list. My cousin and I check the mods every other day. There loads of fun and are great features to M&B  :grin:.

How about a new "Mod List/info sheet" topic that it is up to date, and we close/stop using this one because the user that maintained it stopped updating?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom