Mod Fails - One reason

Users who are viewing this thread

Braxton

Sergeant
The admins are letting RDM happening all the time and the community are like adhd kids on speed. Just my 2 cents the rest of the mod is epic :smile:

Braxton said:
The admins are letting RDM happening all the time and the community are like adhd kids on speed. Just my 2 cents the rest of the mod is epic :smile:

Who are you again?

News for Braxton: this sort of thing doesn't get anything done. Go play something else or learn that you can't always have immediate justice, and sometimes server vigilanteering is necessary.

Spectator tools need to be made so Admins don't get heavy handed with the banhammer, but not too light as to where people know they can pretty much anything they want.

The Valley of Swamps map is TOO DAMN LAGGY! Please, someone either make a new map or go back to the older one.

SirAgmund said:
Spectator tools need to be made so Admins don't get heavy handed with the banhammer, but not too light as to where people know they can pretty much anything they want.

The Valley of Swamps map is TOO DAMN LAGGY! Please, someone either make a new map or go back to the older one.

Lag, or Frame Rate drop?

If it's the frames (happens after a while), L+Esc to bring up and close the chat-log works wonders on that.

Azrayel said:
SirAgmund said:

Lag, or Frame Rate drop?

If it's the frames (happens after a while), L+Esc to bring up and close the chat-log works wonders on that.

It's Frames lag, but the L+Esc thing doesn't do anything.

Back on subject. PWMOD is not about just killing people, it's about RPing.

the problem is not the admins, its the recent degradation of the community. trolls, apparently like yourself, come to the mod, ruin it, then get banned. we are doing our best.

Sorry to go offtopic, but it must be said, the L or Esc does work quite well, it just flukes sometimes. (back to topic) I feel that you attempted trolling, I saw it comming when I read the topic (Mod Fails). Please try something called constructive criticism, it is much more productive, and often more welcomed than the blatant nonchalantness perceived as trolling.

it seems everytime im on i find a idiot

yesterday a player called galahad or something similar was taxing people as a tw, at the gate i told him as a nobleman and a investor of the town i dont pay tolls to anyone but the king, he then took 90% of my health away and 80% of my horses while i was still there standing still waiting for his RP response with my weapons sheathed

a group of bandits ironically saved me as they ran through the gate and knocked him over giving me time to escape. i later shot the same guy for doing the same to another player, then galahad then broke NLR and tried ro revenge kill me, when he failed at getting through my blocks he got random players to help shouting i was a bandit and a randomer on chat so i had 3 vs 1 even after i told everyone to stop so we could talk and explain.

and another player whos ironically splints brother was insulting a player on IC chat, i killed him for insulting nobles IC as a peasant. as i cant stand anyone using that many curse words in a short period of time for no actual reason, its immature, then merc spent the rest of the game everytime i saw him swearing at me and telling people rubbish about me :/

our community doesnt seem to know how to roleplay very well :/
Tarias said:
If the players want to RP they will, otherwise, they will not.

its a rp server... you have to rp...

we need to find more ways for people to enforce roleplaying, the TW faction i fund is meant to help abit but there kinda limited due to lack of numbers
and the masonry only deal with risky targets like kings and lords

Phoenix234 said:
it seems everytime im on i find a idiot

yesterday a player called galahad or something similar was taxing people as a tw, at the gate i told him as a nobleman and a investor of the town i dont pay tolls to anyone but the king, he then took 90% of my health away and 80% of my horses while i was still there standing still waiting for his RP response with my weapons sheathed

a group of bandits ironically saved me as they ran through the gate and knocked him over giving me time to escape. i later shot the same guy for doing the same to another player, then galahad then broke NLR and tried ro revenge kill me, when he failed at getting through my blocks he got random players to help shouting i was a bandit and a randomer on chat so i had 3 vs 1 even after i told everyone to stop so we could talk and explain.

and another player whos ironically splints brother was insulting a player on IC chat, i killed him for insulting nobles IC as a peasant. as i cant stand anyone using that many curse words in a short period of time for no actual reason, its immature, then merc spent the rest of the game everytime i saw him swearing at me and telling people rubbish about me :/

our community doesnt seem to know how to roleplay very well :/
Tarias said:
If the players want to RP they will, otherwise, they will not.

its a rp server... you have to rp...

we need to find more ways for people to enforce roleplaying, the TW faction i fund is meant to help abit but there kinda limited due to lack of numbers
and the masonry only deal with risky targets like kings and lords

lol that sure as hell sounds like Galahad.

If you start up the mod and play on the RCC server you will find more than enough examples of people going on a rampage or  people saying:" I DECLARE WAR ON EVRYBADEY!!!

I will make a bunch of recordings of my gameplay on the server to prove my point today or tomorrow.

Something tells me that people complain alot about randoming are people who cant defend themself.. This was a time of war, not sure what kind of roleplay you want but I want true medieval role play not some fancy fairy tale role play.. I don't mind the randoming myself because it is so satisfying to put a sword to them when they try me, but I guess it would annoy people who cant fight back, but that was how medieval times were the weak were pillaged and murdered. ( keep in mind I am on the good guy side and dislike randomers also but I like having them around as an enemy.

Hey, Since Braxton said who he is. I am from Logan, I am ...13 years old and I live in Canada. I have 3 dogs. My 3 dogs will rape your cats.

I was positively impressed yesterday when playing on the RCC server and the admins on yesterday did a fine job, but as soon as admins go offline the minges come on and go nuts.

Braxton said:
I was positively impressed yesterday when playing on the RCC server and the admins on yesterday did a fine job, but as soon as admins go offline the minges come on and go nuts.

this is the exact problem we face - and then its bad for our reputation because there were no admins on, then when admins do come on and kick the rulebreakers, they go around saying we are a terrible clan who are a bunch of ******** - thats the basic idea there, its not us - its mostly the community, we do our best but you will have to learn to live with it because we cant be on 24/7, e.g i have school during the week but ive just started my xmas holidays so i should be on more often than not.

Back
Top Bottom