Mod crashes whenever I engage in a battle..

Users who are viewing this thread

poky

Recruit
Hey guys, the mod crashes whenever I make contact with another party..the game doesn't even get to the screen where you have the options of attacking or retreating.  Any suggestions?

Sorry if this sort of problem has been solved already.. I scanned through several topics regarding bugs and such, and haven't found anything regarding my problem

Also, I downloaded the "Wars on Europe -add on" which I believe is the first thread in this part of the forum

One more thing, I tried both dx7 and dx9, so I guess that should have nothing to do with the crashing...

Any help is greatly appreciated..Thanks

I have the same problem, in fact, i was just about to start a topic to ask the same question.

Starting a new character does not work for me. i also reinstalled the game, still not working.

Help!

this problem arises with...

"The full version of Wars of Europe (for Mount & Blade version 1.011 on the 24th of September)"

is there a soundfix? I'll check out the original hread for this update then:smile:

There seems to be an extra bug in Wars of Europe which only some people have.
As far as I know there is no fix, yet.

The crashing problems are somehow caused by the soundfiles.
This is what you do to solve the problem:

1. Download the soundfix (you can find it on the stickies)
2. Now create a new save (this is needed cause changes in the mod does not change the save-file.)
3. Gather a few troops and engage in a battle, and see if it still crashes. If it does, please post here exactly what you did and what results you get.

Back
Top Bottom