[Minor League] Stage 8 — Grand & Small Finals | Fixtures | Deadline is 20.04

Users who are viewing this thread

Again, even aimbots miss easy shots. Aimbots go for headshots, once the arrow or bolt is released the travel time cant be controlled so if the target moves, the projectile misses. Saying someone is missing shots isnt good enough to say theyre not cheating.
Looking through the walls as he did on that video should be punished just as harshly as wallhacks. Its harder to catch but once caught it should be penalized when recorded.

Nexoner said:
ZombieJR said:
Give the default to ICA, we're not interested in playing in a tournament that allows cheaters.
Proland has replaced Pokemon of Leeds in Small Final

Yeah, no. Not playing that match. ICA and Leeds can have joint 4th xo
not fair that Proland get shot at 3rd while other teams in same position wont.

Normanguy said:
Nexoner said:
ZombieJR said:
Give the default to ICA, we're not interested in playing in a tournament that allows cheaters.

Yeah, no. Not playing that match. ICA and Leeds can have joint 4th xo
ICA can have 3rd, we will take 4th since I dragged us out of this hellhole first. lol

Greedalicious said:
Again, even aimbots miss easy shots. Aimbots go for headshots, once the arrow or bolt is released the travel time cant be controlled so if the target moves, the projectile misses. Saying someone is missing shots isnt good enough to say theyre not cheating.
Looking through the walls as he did on that video should be punished just as harshly as wallhacks. Its harder to catch but once caught it should be penalized when recorded.
Aimbot also gives you the option to aim for other parts of the body, such as: Foot, legs, chest, horse heads, horse chest, horse back. This makes it even harder to catch aimbotters, but there still is a difference and I think we must all keep looking for this in order to keep the community as clean as possible for the last part of its lifespan.

Normanguy said:
Nexoner said:
ZombieJR said:
I have chose Proland, because they actually did not conducted the match against Leeds, losing by default. That is why we may imagine, that Proland might win Leeds, and losed to GA as well.
I did not asked CFB, because this team is already inactive.
Also, Proland won NNN in the Stage 3, and CFB losed to NNN in Stage 1.

Perhaps, would be more fair to conduct match between Proland and CFB, and better to keep Leeds playing, if they still wants.

ban cheaters?

where were you all when maximou was playing for unity lol  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

also interesting that ICA is leaving over cheats while their 'mentor' is known to use autoblock

Surkan said:
ban cheaters?

where were you all when maximou was playing for unity lol  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
It was quite the conversation for a while. Everyone had his/her opinion and so did I. Althought it was never proven that Maximou used hacks, his forum post was undeniably suspicious and raised alot of just concerns. He did play very actively so his sudden raise in skill could have been caused by that. He is now being carefully watched over and most likely (if admins are smart and just) will be asked to record all matches from now on. This is the only way we can now prevent cheating in this community.

Again, I don't know if Maximou cheated or not, but whatever it may be, recording matches cannot hurt anyone and will only help provide some sort of "Anti cheat."

Well maxmimou did admit that he downloaded autoblock as he was stupid enough to sign up in the cheaterforum under his nickname xddd

In the next tournament he was said to record matches from the groupstage and the knockout stage which - correct me if I'm wrong - never happened or atleast wasn't made public.

HKP said:
Well maxmimou did admit that he downloaded autoblock as he was stupid enough to sign up in the cheaterforum under his nickname xddd

In the next tournament he was said to record matches from the groupstage and the knockout stage which - correct me if I'm wrong - never happened or atleast wasn't made public.

he never recorded, he just stopped playing those matches, and if he played he was not playing archer

Shemaforash said:
HKP said:

he never recorded, he just stopped playing those matches, and if he played he was not playing archer
Hahahaha good to know

HKP said:
Shemaforash said:
HKP said:

Hahahaha good to know
Mhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Back
Top Bottom