Minecraft PvP server!

Users who are viewing this thread

Right, my faction (MTC) has 4 power and 4 land and has never dipped below 4 power. yet somehow our base has been claimed (and since unclaimed) by someone and our valuables chest is now missing  :neutral:

There is apparently a block duplication glitch with 1.3.2 so probably not going to update til thats sorted out

still no 1.3.2 bukkit >.>

A note on Minecraft 1.3.2
As Minecraft 1.3.2 was primarily a bug fix release whose main purpose was to address an issue with travelling to and from the Nether and this issue is and was already fixed in Bukkit, there is no rush for us to update Bukkit to Minecraft 1.3.2. We'd rather focus on getting a stable, better performing Bukkit out first then work on updating Bukkit to the latest Minecraft update.

on another thought, i feel like interest is dwindling already, probably because 3/4 of the people who said they would play have not.  And it's usually quite empty..... that being said I don't see a reason to keep it going if no one is going to play.  Might give it another month and decide that the lack of playing is because there is no 1.3.2 bukkit and people updated but I'm also considering calling it quits to avoid wasting money. Opinions?

Every time I have seen the server it's been empty. TBH if you want traffic you need a gimic. Something fresh.

I propose...

DEATH BAN

I dunno like a 8 hour ban when you die? So "Hardcore factions with Deathban" Would make it stand out.

Also people are seeing that the server is empty and not playing, is there any sort of plugin which can spawn NPC's in like a room underground and they show up on the 0/40 thing but when people log in it logs the bots out?

Anyways they're just ideas.

so i attempted to login and register like you are prompted to do when you first join the server and for some reason chat wont work for me. Edit: got it working

Incase you're all still up for a server I made one.

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1545936-142factioncraft-faction-server-currently-in-recruitment-stage-vanilla/

I'll give Ash's a chance, I keep losing connection and lagging like hell upon logging in on yours and nobody ever plays there either. Ash's reminds me more of MBMC.

Back
Top Bottom