SP Modern Military Mod

Users who are viewing this thread

Welcome to the Military Mods topic!Military Mod \,,/ >.< \,,/

It all started with that I got Mount&Blade on a DVD Gamer disc I found a long time ago. And I made my mind to have a look at it and I found Mount&Blade and tried it out. And it was my favorite game for a long time, then i started with WoW for some months but now my opinion is WoW Su*ks! and I looked deeper into Waterloo mod and thought "Hey, Im a 3D modeler I could probably make my own mod too." So here it is my mod 'Military Mod' that will replace M&B with both new age weapons and WW2 weapons. And miscellenous new age- and WW2 armours. Quests will be more war related instead of these booring "get me horses, get me 2 vaegir knights, get me 7 military hammer that costs 1200 denars each and are rare and will take a half year to finish" so new quests would be like killing certain hostile troops, rescuing missions if possible. And members on website can register on the forum and type in suggestions what you would like added.

Weapon models:30% done!

Armor models: Need someone that's good at rigging!

Helmets: 10% done!

Shields: 50% done!

Newest models: Riot shield, An german helmet, MP-40, Luger and an BAR (Browning Automatic Rifle) <- needs some extra justments.

Now i'm back working on the mod, cause i'm done with the PPSH-41 for Buxton's WW2 model. I will still be helping him. But I will also work on the mod so more pictures will be comming soon!

Then let me ask this, what makes you think that that M&B is suitable for modern warfare?

OH **** HAHAHA that page must be the ugliest ive seen in my life, its like Anton Maiden if you have heard

Anyway good luck with mod

Thanks kurjajuur :smile:

Edit: @rmancrusader: Im thinking of some camouflage like clothes for the player, the camouflage will be in all possible colors to fit: Desert, Snow, Urban and Woodland. I will probably work on Urban camouflage first as it's my favorite. You got any suggestions?

Do a gasmask, I always think they look menacing. And you're welcome to any of my guns and probably RR raptors, but he's not online much.

The Nazi's sometimes wore a steel flak cuirass, didn't work very well though.

Why Americans and Germans? Americans barley got their hands dirty in World War One (No offence, but no major battles/Victories  that eventually led to an Allied victory. How about Allies and Axis as sides, won't need much changing and it makes more sense. It can slo be applied to conflicts besides the two World Wars...

Good idea though, not sure how the AI will react however.

um soory but what exactly sparked the conversation about WWI americans, and you should use some of the the weapons from mount and nuke, or something, the guy whos sig is like lvl:5 kunkyard engineer made it, I beleive it sin the "modplosion" ... mod pack, if thats the right term  :wink:. mosty of them are actually pretty nice, and the textures at the very least should be used.

Sameth said:
Why Americans and Germans? Americans barley got their hands dirty in World War One (No offence, but no major battles/Victories  that eventually led to an Allied victory. How about Allies and Axis as sides, won't need much changing and it makes more sense. It can slo be applied to conflicts besides the two World Wars...

Made up for it in WW2, though, didn't we?  :wink:

Good luck with the mod.

Still late, but still you owe us now, two gulf wars!...wracking quite  a record!

Anyway, I hope to see some progress on this mod soon! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom