Merry Christmas

Users who are viewing this thread

monnikje

Master Knight
On behalf of the entire Floris dev team, I'd like to say:

merrychristmasr.png

That picture is great. Good work!

And again it's grey, cloudy and rainy this year. No wonder they call it the NETHERlands. I guess I'll make camp in the Vaegir lands tomorrow, just to get that good old "White Christmas" feeling. :???:

Vrolijk Kerst and Merry Christmas!!

Merry Christmas from over here in Canada! Where I live it DID snow last night but barely left anything on the ground. Lets hope there's a huge blizzard tonight but I doubt it. Lol

Hey Warbandian Peeps!!, I had to work today but I hope you all had a awesome day and all of us at Freelancer Mod wish you a Merry Xmas and a safe and prosperous New Year! and look out for more development in both Floris and Freelancer in 2012!!  And special thanks to all the devs on the team(s) for being such awesome guys!

-G :mrgreen:

Fröhliche Weihnachten meine Damen und Herren, lasst euch reich beschenken und geniesst die stille Zeit.  :razz:

Duh said:
Fröhliche Weihnachten meine Damen und Herren, lasst euch reich beschenken und geniesst die stille Zeit.  :razz:

Translated: Merry Christmas ladies and gentlemen, let you bestow rich and enjoying the quiet time. :razz:

Back
Top Bottom