Medieval Conquest mod to Bannerlord.

Users who are viewing this thread

Is there any mod like that being made to Bannerlord? Imaing the feature of being able to map the whole world again, add religious influence, and policies. Would be awesome, do anybody know anything?

Jamrock said:
Is there any mod like that being made to Bannerlord? Imaing the feature of being able to map the whole world again, add religious influence, and policies. Would be awesome, do anybody know anything?

There are 0 mods being developed right now. TW has not released tools and they won't release tools in early access either, which is good because the code can change quite a bit during the testing phases. The mods that are currently in concept stages are a massive Lord of the rings mod which they showcase models/textures etc in the mods in development section, and quite possibly Prophecy of Pendor, because they cancelled the last release and they wrote something along the lines of ''bannerlord is coming soon'' etc.  Both LOTR and PoP for BL are, again, in very early concept stages.

Without the doubt, some gentlemen will create a medieval Bannerlord mod. It's just a matter of time really, but it is going to take couple years of waiting, thats for sure.

Now, what could be done for example is that some 3d moddels can be made, general concept ideas, 2d work, making a scetch with towns, castles and villages, scetch of a map, etc etc. That kind of work, which reduces timespan required to a finished product (exactly what LoTR mod team is doing). Hardest part, on the other hand, will not be possible to start untill modding tools are released, shortly after game release i believe, that being coding, integrating everything as a whole, editing and improving 3d models, creafing map, scenes, troop trees, those kind of work.

Edit: medieval europe mod*

I had started to make models for future Bannerlord historical medieval mods (look at my signature). Unfortunately I lost all motivation with the beta.

Al-Mansūr said:
I had started to make models for future Bannerlord historical medieval mods (look at my signature). Unfortunately I lost all motivation with the beta.
Don't give up hope! We modders have very much appreciated your work, and osps.

Al-Mansūr said:
You should not give up on your work, I am pretty sure it is going to pay out.
Al-Mansūr said:

Bannerlord is indeed medieval and most likely going to live up to all my Medieval expectations, but one thing I love from Medieval is the history facts. Bannerlord is most likely going to be my favorite game, but it's not historical accurate, and only mods can accomplish that.

Lord Brutus said:
Bannerlord, by its very nature, is medieval.

But Bannerlord is not a mod :shock:

I expect the see the first glimpses of overhaul mods 6 months post-launch with the more polished overhaul mods (but nowhere near completion) arriving 1 year afterward.

All I'll say is ppl will make mods because they enjoy it and have fun making the models and creating the mod itself. If you're doing it for self-gratitude or for a sense of duty, perhaps it would be best to just enjoy the game instead, it'll just ruin the experience of the game.

Well, modding is extremely time consuming, especially with recent games like Bannerlord. Modding for a game you don't like would be downright insane.

Of course many mods will come out for Bannerlord. Simply not already in March or April  :grin: I know **** about modding to be honest, but as far as I know 3D modeling and textures take quite a lot of time. And many moders are already working on armors and stuff like that. So my guess is that we won't have to wait "long" for good, high quality mods. Probably not as long as for the first big Warband mods. But since I know nothing, don't take my words for granted. However I believe it is save to assume that we won't get any big mods in 2020.

Hate to break it to many of you, but we won't be getting barely any real sort of mods until the game comes out of EA - because whilst in EA we will not have the modding tools. (EA will be approx a year)

Captain Obvious said:
Hate to break it to many of you, but we won't be getting barely any real sort of mods until the game comes out of EA - because whilst in EA we will not have the modding tools. (EA will be approx a year)

You could mod warband without any tools, was more difficult but still easy you just need the modules. Also you could mod something even without modules or tools with ini files.

vota dc said:
Captain Obvious said:

You could mod warband without any tools, was more difficult but still easy you just need the modules. Also you could mod something even without modules or tools with ini files.

I mean, that is true, but you won't get anything too meaningful until the full tools are released. For a start no one will be able to create new scenes as that won't be released.

[SOTR] Roy said:
When the game releases for real, there will be all the mods to your hearts desire. That’ll be more than a year from today, so don’t get your hopes up now.

Yeah you're pretty much right, patience is the key here.

Back
Top Bottom