[MEDIA] Prophesy of Pendor Screenshots

Users who are viewing this thread

Gorvex, first of all, I've played games since 7 years but none of them except Medieval 2 not attracting my mind as Warband, my interest for Pendor increasing after watch ArcadeKnight's Four Sons of Razel, also inspire character from my playthrough, Krafla Haengsson. I've cool moments because mod allow bigger battles because I set 530, FPS are lower sometimes 10s and 20s but when battles progressing is around 30-40s. I have defeated many unique spawns with other lords, between them Mystmountains, Mettenheim and Persinoe are easiest but Three Seers one of hardest because Doomguides with their sexy armours and Seer Favorites which are formidable archers. Sincerely I am impressed by huge amount of things to learn from Pendor, but I using sher's guide

Nice again konrad, I will playing 3.9.1 until new version comes out because Pendor is almost a new game not a impressive mod for a good game

Akesh the Cursed said:
Leonion said:
MitchyMatt said:
2 Redone Helmets for v3.9.2
And which ones are the new ones? The right or the left?
Glad I am not the only one, they both look good
Hm, can't you notice the higher resolution and the depth effects? Anyways, the new ones among those Adventurer Helms/Heumes without a tail are the ones on the LEFT. Now that I think about it, it would've been nice if those heumes could've kept the same kind of curvy decals around the bottom, and the ones above the eyeslits. But it's pretty darn good already, don't get me wrong :smile:

Gorvex said:
Hm, can't you notice the higher resolution and the depth effects?
It's not about resolution, it's about order.
99% of people post before/after pictures as before|after, not after|before.
That's the primary reason why I was in doubt.

Also I'd say the models are pretty even.
The 2 left bottom ones have cleaner texture, but the right ones have a more complex pattern and somewhat more 'expressive' texture. I'm not sure more 'bland' left ones will look better in a game than the right ones. Traditional rules of modelling&texturing don't really apply to Warband. What looks good on 3d editor won't necessarily look good in Warband, and what looks bad in 3d editor may look fine in the game.
It's definitely not a case where the difference is drastic, like when maw's armors were replaced or, for example, temptresses' battle dresses (better textures&model on the new ones vs more interesting model, color scheme and pattern on the old ones). In those cases despite more attractive patterns on some of older armors (but only from the distance, up close they all look like crap) I'm definitely in favor of new ones, but here... I don't think it was worth the efforts. "Шило на мыло".

57AFIfI.jpg

Y1JJC8N.jpg

0z27bR0.jpg

so6uMIr.jpg

k0nr@d said:
When you doing screenshots and want to show your hero, press "View Outfit" key (Caps Lock in my case) then position camera.

...and for close ups, you can stand infront of a wall and rotate the view (while holding down the "view outfit" key) .  Takes a bit of fiddling around with the distance from the wall, but you can get some cool pics  :cool:

I always pressed "O" for doing ingame pictures showing something i have equipped for the wikia (I guess its the default key for outfit?)

Works quite well, and you can picture well yourself whilst aiming with a bow (aiming higher makes better pictures), or charge a melee hit and then press O to picture you with your weapon just before swing, or whilst blocking.

palewarrior said:
k0nr@d said:
When you doing screenshots and want to show your hero, press "View Outfit" key (Caps Lock in my case) then position camera.

...and for close ups, you can stand infront of a wall and rotate the view (while holding down the "view outfit" key) .  Takes a bit of fiddling around with the distance from the wall, but you can get some cool pics  :cool:
Or enable "Edit Mode", press CTRL+E in a scene, H to hide hud, and move camera freely.

Well, excellent :smile: Their lighter arms plating is in perfect sync with how often they die (mostly because of horse but works fine anyway). Even "boobs" are not out of place for thin plate and women military.

I like the "skirt" it hides what always seems to be an awkward join to my eyes.  Glad the chain sleeve has a couter to break it up a bit. (Any chance of some on the Griffon armour to enhance it's cool factor  :fruity: )
The "coolness" of armours seems to be big shoulder pads/pauldrons, couters & tasset... :shock: omg I've been brain washed by GW  :ohdear:

Back
Top Bottom