Mechwarrior Online

Users who are viewing this thread

Úlrflheðinn said:
I'm also a moderator over there, so please don't make me ban you. :grin:
You poor unfortunate bastard. I moderate outreachHPG and the amount of salt I get exposed to daily is still near lethal levels, the official forums seem like they'd be murder.

Das Longbowman said:
Wait, what happened to Mechwarrior 5?

MWO

Moss said:
Úlrflheðinn said:
I'm also a moderator over there, so please don't make me ban you. :grin:
You poor unfortunate bastard. I moderate outreachHPG and the amount of salt I get exposed to daily is still near lethal levels, the official forums seem like they'd be murder.

HAHA, no ****, who are you?

But yeah, moderating the official forums is some heavy ****, yo.

Surly_Canary on reddit, Mahws in game.

Thankfully I mostly just lurk so everyone forgets about me and salt is mostly directed at Homeless-Bill or Siri. The responses I get to ban messages are always entertaining though.

Archer is a go, not super interested as LRMs are generally not that useful above the higher tiers, but it might be a fun SRM boat.

The hero variant comes with ECM as well.  :iamamoron:

akk579.png

https://mwomercs.com/archer

Origins IIC mechs were added yesterday as well, so far they seem surprisingly balanced, although I'll reserve judgement until I have a chance to try them out.

Archer hero has ecm, in Kell Hound colours. My inner lore nerd likes this joke.

The ALL THE MISSILES ALL THE TIME variant might make for an interesting splat cat v2. Probably a terrible one, but an interesting one anyway. Will definitely pick one up when they come out for c-bills in half a years time. At least I know I'll have the money for it by then. :razz:

Edit:
Oh, they actually directly referenced it with the announcement. I'm glad that they're finally putting some effort into throwing a bone to the lore nerds after all this time, though I suppose they are their biggest market for the reseen.

Now if only they'd use some of that lore in game...

I'm not going to lie, I'm enjoying the tears from Clanners mad that some of their best mechs require some level of ability to use now (hooray for balance patches).

But yeah, I think it would be cool if ECM worked based on lore rules, the Jesus Boxtm is silly.

It's interesting to compare how the game plays and how more TT accurate things like Mega Meks play, although it's a difficult thing to balance lore and "FPS gameplay".

I won a CN9-AH Centurion on my 15th draw on the current event.

http://steamcommunity.com/games/342200/announcements/detail/986651310727762640

The prize would have to be divided among a team of 12 players, participating would also take up a few months.

Just checked, 1st place is 60000. Oh okay, 60% of the prize pool which may grow from supporters.

https://mwomercs.com/mwowc2016/prizes

Who receives the Prize Money?

The Team Captain will receive the entirety of the Prize Pool money and is solely responsible for distributing the winnings to their Team.
Sseems like nothing can go wrong.  :iamamoron:

Back
Top Bottom