mechanism of landlords (land owning)

Users who are viewing this thread

bisthebis25

Knight
Hi ! I have some questions about land owning :
-Is there a big and long term population growth ? (after  3 game years, are there most than  10 000 guys in ALL towns ?)
-If i create "new" land, is there a reduced gain (law of supply and demand) ? Is there a greater population growth ? Or only greater gain ?
-Am I the only character who can create lands ?
-Is there any influences on others parts of economy (production of real food etc...) ?

Thank you for your response.
PS : sorry for my bad english

1. population work with prosperity.
2. What?
3. Yes by this method. However, lords get more wealth by prosperity, number of settlements and other factors they have.
4. It is a method of do money for players that want other options or play other role different to warrior (or with warrior). I imagine that Duh can reply this best, but it affect specially to prosperity and your income.

Thanks.
2 with better english (i think) :
If a clear lands, is there an invonvenient ? If they are 40 acres and 5000 peoples, are there most growth/prosperity ?

Prosperitu depend more factors. If prosperity is high, town have more population and more acres for player. I could is in a error, but I think that idea de Duh is that you can lose money if some attack/assault town (prosperity yo very poor), and you save a lot of money if a town guard a lot of time like very rich.

-Is there a ratio population/acres ?
-Are there tax ? I receive -1680 at cantwerburh, but it's always rich. I have cleared (or clear ? bad english ><) 70 acres, and on base there are 50. so, now there are 120 acres ^^
But why i lose 1680 ???

Back
Top Bottom