MB_tv | new thread (see OP)

Is "vast majority" a fruitless term, fit only for use by ne'er-do-wells?

• Nay! A majority can 'course be vast, and also small, even bare. Without "vast" we could never tell t

Votes: 45 45.0%
  • Aye! Folly not with vast majorities. A majority be as a majority you see and all are vast as the sev

Votes: 55 55.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just find the time to watch the entire stream. Very good stream tbh.

Nevertheless, don't you think it might be a good idea to make it (much more) shorter? Because, oh my god, more than 2 hours is so loooong! I'm not sure there are a lot of people that watched it entierly whereas you've been talking on pretty interesting things on the whole thing.

It may be better to make it on a more regular basis, but no more than one hour.

I don't see why you would drop it lower than 16 rounds @ 4min. That's 64 min if every round plays out ever min/sec. The teams that can ready themselves quickly can easily finish a match in under 60m. Even in NA where's it's first to 4 per half of a map, the normal time (that I noticed when streaming) is around 1hr 15m. It's mostly the delays that teams have that delay the match the most.

Cradoc said:
I don't see why you would drop it lower than 16 rounds @ 4min. That's 64 min if every round plays out ever min/sec. The teams that can ready themselves quickly can easily finish a match in under 60m. Even in NA where's it's first to 4 per half of a map, the normal time (that I noticed when streaming) is around 1hr 15m. It's mostly the delays that teams have that delay the match the most.
Isn't he talking about the Horse&Sword videos?

Alene said:
Golradir said:
ing about the FireHorse&Sword videos?

Fix'd

Yeah was confused for a sec
You're probably right but I think (in previous Horse&Sword) Nubi mentioned that he wants matches to be shorter before so it still applies :razz:
Thought he said "watched the entire stream" meant the Grand Finals

im so looking forward to that Game and im very Excited to Play cant wait and i was asking myself for that Suggestion about Single Player when i and Fight the Enemy Maximum more then 5 attack but if it could me like 2 or 3 will be better just saying and Thank you and im waiting For Drum Beat and the Blood Flows  :grin:

im so looking forward to that Game and im very Excited to Play cant wait and i was asking myself for that Suggestion about Single Player when i and Fight the Enemy Maximum more then 5 attack but if it could me like 2 or 3 will be better just saying and Thank you and im waiting For Drum Beat and the Blood Flows

Not a bot. Just a lost soul.

Anyway we'll be kicking of at 19 GMT! Be there on www.twitch.tv/mb_tv for the draw and discussion... will be joined by Blivandefar, Watly and a special guest!

It's a little last minute but they're always the best episodes anyway :wink: :mrgreen:

Captain Lust said:
Le Roux said:
"Regular guest"
**** yea
Better than "former guest" i.e. Watly... never again.
Le Roux said:
hahaha, im gonna keep you to that lust
Golradir said:
Captain Lust said:
Not a bot. Just a lost soul.

Anyway we'll be kicking of at 19 GMT! Be there on www.twitch.tv/mb_tv for the draw and discussion... will be joined by Blivandefar, Watly and a special guest!

It's a little last minute but they're always the best episodes anyway :wink: :mrgreen:
Golradir said:

gf gf!

Love to be back again guuuys! :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom