MB Wont Start

Users who are viewing this thread

Artorius

Recruit
Old Guard
Hi,i has played M&B Warband for countless time and yesterday,when i finish syncing the onedriver on window 10,then i start the game on steam,it say the game running for 2-3 sec then flashing the syncing for a bout 1s then don't start the launcher,i've try to verify the integrity  of game files but doesnt work,can anyone help me??? while other game on my steam work perfectly,or its because of the onedriver sync?? thank you all

We are aware that some users are experiencing an issue when trying to launch the game. While there are some workarounds that have worked for other users that have experienced this issue, there isn't a definitive solution to this. You can find these workarounds below:

-Unsubscribing from Steam Workshop Modifications:
Unsubscribing from any mods you have installed through the Steam Workshop and deleting them from the Workshop mod installation folder can solve the issue. The Workshop mod installation folder can be found in:
Steam > steamapps > workshop > content > 48700

-Removing Third Party Applications:
Some of the third-party applications might be blocking the game from launching, in particular, security software. You should add the game .exe to the white list of any security software you are using, and close any unnecessary programs before trying to launch the game. OneDrive might be the culprit here.

-Clean Install:
The clean install is removing every single game related file from your computer and installing the game again. If any of the game files changed somehow they could possibly be preventing the game from launching. To do that:
Uninstall the game. You can do that by right clicking the game on Steam Library and selecting Delete Local Content.
Delete all folders related to the game that remains after the uninstallation. The folders that might have files inside:
My Documents > Mount&Blade Warband & Mount&Blade Warband Savegames folders.
If you have used Steam Workshop to install modifications, Steam > steamapps > workshop > content > 48700 folder.
If you have manually installed modifications, Modules folder inside game install directory.
AppData folder C:\Users\your-username\AppData\Roaming\Mount&Blade Warband
Note: You'll need to allow Windows to display hidden folders and files to see the AppData folder and its contents.
At this stage, everything related to the game on your computer is deleted. Now you can re-install the game and try launching the game again.

Unfortunately, we are unable to reproduce this issue in the office so we aren't entirely sure what is causing it. We will keep trying to work on a solution, however, for now, we can't make any promises.

Thanks for your understanding.

man i've played this game for six years and this is the first time i encounter this,is this an version bug or what?please help me out

You need to manually create a rgl_config.txt file in your "[User]/AppData/Roaming/Mount&Blade Warband/" folder.

first_time = 0

texture_detail = 70

render_buffer_size = 15

max_framerate = 60

start_windowed = 1

use_pixel_shaders = 0

use_vertex_shaders = 1

fake_reflections = 1

show_framerate = 0

use_ondemand_textures_ = 1

use_ondemand_textures_mt = 1

disable_music = 0

disable_sound = 0

disable_frequency_variation = 0

cheat_mode = 0

enable_blood = 1

enable_edit_mode = 0

force_single_threading = 0

debug_mode = 0

display_width = 1600

display_height = 900

display_bits = 32

antialiasing = 0

sample_quality = 0

alpha2coverage = 0

force_vsync = 0

shadowmap_quality = 1

shader_quality = 1

postfx_dof = 0

postfx_hdr = 1

postfx_autoexp = 0

flora_degrade_distance = 75.0000

flora_lod_detail = 0

use_instancing = 1

use_secure_connection = 0

max_number_of_connections = 16

look_for_server_on_this_machine = 0

music_volume = 0.4902

sound_volume = 0.9265

mouse_sensitivity = 0.3529

invert_mouse = 0

enable_lighting = 1

enable_particles = 1

enable_blood = 1

enable_character_shadows = 1

enable_accurate_shadows = 1

number_of_corpses = 0

grass_density = 10

combat_speed = 0

friend_combat_difficulty = 0

adapter_format = 0

reduce_combat_ai = 1

reduce_campaign_ai = 1

combat_difficulty = 0

display_labels = 1

display_targeting_reticule = 1

display_attack_direction = 1

turn_camera_with_horse_in_first_person = 2

verbose_damage = 1

verbose_shot_difficulty = 1

battle_size = 1.0000

attack_direction_control = 2

defend_direction_control = 0

lance_control = 0

anisotropic_filtering = 0

enable_environment_shadows = 1

verbose_casualties = 1

verbose_experience = 1

realistic_shadows_on_plants = 0

number_of_ragdolls = 0

gamma = 2.0009

character_detail = 1.0000

character_shadow_detail = 0.4884

control_mouse_movement_y_scale = 1.5000

blood_stains = 0

use_winmm_audio = 0

enable_version_check = 1

enable_aspect_ratio_control = 1

realistic_headshots = 0

auto_gfx_quality = 0

enable_gamepad_vibration = 1

@M.ArdA_TaleWorlds
The game can now run normally,but i have another issue,when the game autosave or save,it appear a red text under it said that the game can't save
even thought tried the admin solution but it still wont work,its because of the rgl file?can you check it for me??

You can try to move the rgl file and try again. Do not delete the old one though. Just replacing it would be enough to see if that is the case. The game will create another one.

@M.ArdA_TaleWorlds do you have the default rgl log? the one above is the copy of one guy who solved this issue

Back
Top Bottom