• Average

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • shorter

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Shortest

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Does anyone know specifically how much range you gain by changing your character to maximum height?
or how much range you gain in kicks/shoves?

is there a penalty to being maximum height for characters? where is the balance?

i feel slower when im the tallest character model? is that just a placebo effect?

blocks also seem to work better when you are the shortest character model,am i wrong?

are there no real differences between the tallest and shortest character models besides kicking range and weapon range?

is there a meta height? is it average?

playing against people that have the maximum height character model, makes me feel like they can kick me alot better, even when im backpeddling

what is the minimum height required to be able to use kicks effectively?

what does everyone else use? @Poll

thank you for reading

Much of this I imagine is placebo - however the effects are there though very marginal. The largest difference is hit box; smaller characters have a smaller hitbox so are harder to hit with arrow fire. In addition a larger character is more likely to hit the head hitbox of a smaller character; so they have perhaps a marginal benefit to close combat.

There is a tiny increment to kick/reach but it is so small that it is barely worth mentioning. You can kick people backpeddeling regardless of height.

Overall... it doesn't really change much about the game. If I had to offer you a 'meta' height. Be as short as possible if you are going to main an archer; go average if you are playing anything else or switch classes. Tallest height is probably overall slightly worse just due to how much easier you are to hit with a ranged attack past your shield.

I play average height (or maybe a tiny increment over it as that's about where I am in real life) and basically ignore the feature.

Back
Top Bottom